NOT MINE 72 Polara 3K

Agreed! If you couldn't overcome those issues that you created, I couldn't hope for good anything else.
Nope, a non stop one way ticket is all it would receive.

Weird with how many I've built and the one you had your hands on was the most miserable Polara I've ever driven.

Leave the projects to me.

No problems until you reassembled it. After that ? Who knows? I need to correct the injustice done by Wyattnomics

Jealousy is unbecoming of you.

The best Polara ever! AND you mock it.

No sir, any polara lucky enough to land at Polara heaven will not go through you or it will be rid of Wyatt sin.

Jealousy is unbecoming of you.

The best Polara ever! AND you mock it.

No sir, any polara lucky enough to land at Polara heaven will not go through you or it will be rid of Wyatt sin.
I'm not jealous. I had both cars and Mines better

The way you two are going on it sure seems like it:rofl:
He just has a certain standard he holds himself to. Its pretentious. I prefer the diamond in the rough, that way I can hunt for NOS parts, scour the internet and country for the stuff that I need to rebuild MY dream back to its former glory. All while enjoying it as is. Survivor cars do nothing for me.

I've had the best! You've settled, had to.
Good for you. I never settled. Triple Black loaded 440 dealer demo? Q3 70 Wagon? An identical twin to my father's Polara from when I was little?

I got exactly what I wanted, and I'm thoroughly satisfied with each and every one.

You claim "yours" was the best yet its the car that felt like a fragile antique and was practically un-enjoyable. Pretty to look at sorta. That's about it. Now I know why you didn't let me drive it in 2020.

You wanted mine. I wanted none of yours. Passed on some of'em.
No one drives my cars while they're mine.

I've whipped this horse enough. Bleeding from a good ol fashioned spankin.

You wanted mine. I wanted none of yours. Passed on some of'em.
No one drives my cars while they're mine.

I've whipped this horse enough. Bleeding from a good ol fashioned spankin.
I'd be embarrassed to let someone drive that too.

Back