NOT MINE 72 Polara 3K

I was thinking they surely could've used a leafblower to get that interior halfway-presentable.
But then I realized they probably did, but were standing too far in the dustbowl outside the car when they did it.

That's a lot of car for the money. Lack of title is surely hurting it. Folks that haven't gone that route previously are probably hesitant to risk it.

I think the reason so few step up is, at our age (61 for me) we realize we don't want a project that isn't EXACTLY what we want. I have tried rationalizing cars but then I take forever to make a decision and wait for the price to come knowing that there are more cars out there than buyers for them.
Agreed. Unless someone already has the pile of $$ and the space for it (physically and emotionally) we're not going to upset our applecarts for a car that doesn't deserve it.
Everyone's level of 'deserve' is different.

I went back and forth on this car.
Since this latest administration has closed the title loop holes these titleless cars are becoming parts cars.
I have a 4 door sport satellite that I need a title for and I can't seem to figure out how to get one.
If there were title's available in New Hampshire, Alabama and Florida still I would have probably stepped up on that dust rag.

Does anyone out there know where to get a title for a car now? It appears there is no way to get one without being a tow company or having a cousin that owns a tow company.

Peyton is a couple hours from me and I am usually glad to pick up a car from the land of the sand people. They have no rust.

I went back and forth on this car.
Since this latest administration has closed the title loop holes these titleless cars are becoming parts cars.
I have a 4 door sport satellite that I need a title for and I can't seem to figure out how to get one.
If there were title's available in New Hampshire, Alabama and Florida still I would have probably stepped up on that dust rag.

Does anyone out there know where to get a title for a car now? It appears there is no way to get one without being a tow company or having a cousin that owns a tow company.

Peyton is a couple hours from me and I am usually glad to pick up a car from the land of the sand people. They have no rust.

Bonded titles are easy to get in AZ but the car has to be here to be inspected.

We have a bonded title process in Colorado also. I've never actually gotten through the entire process.
I don't think that I get an actual title for a bonded title car for 1 or 2 years.

We have a bonded title process in Colorado also. I've never actually gotten through the entire process.
I don't think that I get an actual title for a bonded title car for 1 or 2 years.
Here it stays bonded for 3 years I think but as a bonded title you can do anything you can with a regular title. transfer it, register it or whatever. If someone comes forth with a claim to the vehicle that is valid the insurance bond pays them and you keep the car.

No one deserves anything.
The car should be saved ...
You have a shitty outlook on people, apparently.
Besides, you misread, it's the car that isn't deserving.
If someone doesn't want it, it isn't deserving of their attention.
If it should be saved, why didn't you upset your applecart and do a noble deed for an inanimate object?

Then buy this car and save it.
Instead of waiting on the sidelines for the car that's exactly what you're looking for. That you don't deserve, because no one deserves anything.

Then buy this car and save it.
Instead of waiting on the sidelines for the car that's exactly what you're looking for. That you don't deserve, because no one deserves anything.

Sure, because you said so.
Adding you to the growing ignore list.

I haven't been here much lately due to private circumstances.

But the behavior to eachother seems to be on the rough side.
Reminds me that the society, no matter on which side of the pond, is going down unfortunatly.

Instead of having fun & talking about cars we like it seems to have become more of a pissing against eachother contest.

Carsten

Yes, and it seems to happen a lot when we discuss cars for sale. That don't even belong to us.
But TBH, this site is still an order of magnitude better-behaved than Moparts of 15 years ago.

Back