NOT MINE 72 Polara wagon $3000 CDN

polaratherapy

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1707778648811.png
New Techumseth ,Ontario
Was running and fella is attempting to get her running in the next couple of days. 80,000 miles, 400 big block 4BBL. Posted on Face Booklet. Toronto

Thank you for posting. If originally 4bbl 400, that'd be interesting. Link?

Thank you for posting. If originally 4bbl 400, that'd be interesting. Link?
Just joined Face...k, figuring out how to add link, I 've reached out and asked for a visit, no response yet. Car looks good from the pics, but need more photos.

Wouldn't doubt it at that price. Makes me wish I didn't spend the day offline by s bonfire lol.

I'm willing to bet on who bought it.

I wanted it at $3k. Anything more and I'm not interested.
But funny you say that. This Road Runner sold last week for $15k. Now it $25k.
1970 Plymouth Neon
could be the same guy marked it sold to raise the price from all the interest, or someone's trying to flip it for $10k.

there's been a few 68-70 B bodied this has happened to around here lately

I'm willing to bet on who bought it.
Geees! I checked at lunch time and nothing new, went and worked on my vintage RV, came back in , saw the post saying posted an hour ago and by the time I was contacting the guy, between message 1 and 2 I saw a PENDING and I instantly was going NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Well hopefully someone from here got it.

I wanted it at $3k. Anything more and I'm not interested.
But funny you say that. This Road Runner sold last week for $15k. Now it $25k.
1970 Plymouth Neon
could be the same guy marked it sold to raise the price from all the interest, or someone's trying to flip it for $10k.

there's been a few 68-70 B bodied this has happened to around here lately
I myself am holding out for a 67-69 Belvedere II, hoping something will come along at a decent price as a project. I agree that up here in Canada that prices have surged for projects and people wanting almost the same ask for a 4 door as a 2 door. Junkers in bad shape are preceeded with photos of what could be showing high end completions. There was a nice Fury III for $6500 up in North Bay and again I reached out and then it sold within a day.
Gotta be fast for the good one out there! The fella with the wagon only had one listing, so it was not the same guy.
I spend so much time lurking in the weeds on sites looking for that elusive car, the wife thinks I'm **** surffing.
Car ****!

I can't believe I missed it, I have been busy doing a reno here and in the last couple of years dealing with the 3 Imperials and clients projects, I guess I let my radar down.
1707830222288.png
1707830269295.png

I would have scooped it up, don't feel bad it sold in an hour, probably will be flipped.
I just joined Face Fart and waisted time trying to post it here, but before you know it was "PENDING" then "SOLD" POOF!

I would have scooped it up, don't feel bad it sold in an hour, probably will be flipped.
I just joined Face Fart and waisted time trying to post it here, but before you know it was "PENDING" then "SOLD" POOF!
Can't help it. The guy I sold it to was not a mechanically inclined owner. I had that car running great, took it to Carlisle a few times, drove my kids every where. I told the owner that I will help him with maintenance and tunes free labour and if he ever had a problem to come see me. I think he expected the car to start and run like a modern fuel injected car, he took it to some local garage, they screwed it up more messing with the Thermoquad like it was a holley, He thought the choke was staying closed because the secondary door never opened. He never came to me for help, I tried writing to him a few times over the years to check in with the car and him. Great solid car I bought from original owner from estate dealer in NY state. 400 2 bbl originally, installed by me HP manifolds and 4 bbl intake with rebuilt Thermoquad, dual snorkel air cleaner, along with dual exhaust with Imperial mufflers, electronic ignition, the wheels and tires, etc...
Pics of my kid, the original owner Mr Zimmerman before me and my friend taking the wagon to the Mopar Spring Fling in Mississauga.
1707832253596.jpeg
1707832479898.jpeg
1707833071010.jpeg

Last edited:
Back