73' Dodge Charger

First off is the color...FM3 was not available in 73. Not sure what those taillights are from...71 charger 500 maybe? The crinkly upper rad hose. Rad support is not painted black. Looks to be pink over spray on the front fender to bumper filler panel. Hate the rear pipes sticking out that way. Rattle can blacked out grille. Single snorkel air cleaner on a magnum motor?

The Color........................only 2 cars built in '71 with that color and this is a '73.......it has slapper bars, it has overspray on the leaf springs, single snorkel air cleaner, thats what I see

There is so much going on with this Charger that's not mentioned in the ad (ex. wrong tail lights, what happened there?) I feel like Sherlock Holmes whilst gazing upon it.

Just looks like a nice solid car. Not my first choice of colour. Don't know enough about B Bodies to comment otherwise.

'72 tail lights and grilles, which are the ugliest of the 3rd gen Chargers. Not a bad looking car though, looks like it needs a bunch of detail work, otherwise not horrible. I didn't notice a price.

It also looks like he removed the spacers, and pulled the bumpers into the car like the '71-2 cars.

Last edited:
I was going to say its not.even a 73 but I guess 72 bumpers. Interior is a 70 pattern I believe. Hope he bolt it for his daughter and she probably didn't like the color either.

That car is so Attention ***** Gay I couldn't stomach spending more than 3 seconds analyzing it.

I read all the comments before looking at the ad and I'll just say that its nowhere near as bad as I thought it'd be. Worse things could have been done to it.

Its a '73, its easy to change bolt on parts, that has the fixed 1/4 windows and roof line of a '73-4. What most people don't know is that the '71-2 and '73-4 share very few parts.

Last edited:
Back