73 Imperial "LEE" to join the Minnesota stable.

IMG_20190603_154209_809.jpg

Nothing done to springs. Had new shocks put on them when required. Can't remember if Lee got them. :realcrazy:
She's getting alot of exercise...letting her hair down...maybe that perks up her rear end? :lol:

20190611_032834.jpg

She was pretty heavily loaded with parts in the trunk when I first got her...since then she's been unloaded and lighter back there.
20190611_033722.jpg

You need some chrome polish to clean the bumpers. The contours of rubber blocks are clear.
Jay's right, you can clearly see where they were on the front of the car, including the balance. But it seems like you are kinda smitten with Lee, a new favorite? (I know, they are all you children, and you love them all equally)

Jay's right, you can clearly see where they were on the front of the car, including the balance. But it seems like you are kinda smitten with Lee, a new favorite? (I know, they are all you children, and you love them all equally)
I definitely love her like the others...my wifey really liked riding in her a couple weeks back...so, I'm riding the Imperial momentum with Lee. I have Lil Red getting some tranny work in local shop, Tina Patina ready for body shop, McGoldy in queue for shop, Old Red and Big Red will be back at the house after Lee gets some more road time. Who knows about Shirley Pickles? She's on deck for a complete evaluation this week or next in Mankato shop.

I definitely love her like the others...my wifey really liked riding in her a couple weeks back...so, I'm riding the Imperial momentum with Lee. I have Lil Red getting some tranny work in local shop, Tina Patina ready for body shop, McGoldy in queue for shop, Old Red and Big Red will be back at the house after Lee gets some more road time. Who knows about Shirley Pickles? She's on deck for a complete evaluation this week or next in Mankato shop.
You definitely jumped in with both feet! :thumbsup:

Back