73 Imperial "McGoldy" to join the Minnesota herd.

If we would bring an Imperial painted in a different color, one of the dogs would think: ``Oh crap, he got 6th.``

If we would bring an Imperial painted in a different color, one of the dogs would think: ``Oh crap, he got 6th.``
I'm sure at least one of them... and /or Doc... would have to rush over and pee on a tire to claim ownership... :poke::lol:

I'm sure there would still be one that would be looking out the side thinking 'look, a squirrel'.
wouldn't you too want to look at a squirrel with my craftsmanship?
enhanced-buzz-18720-1291752156-12.jpg

McGoldy was first and now Old Red gets to be on a 2nd batch of Xmas cards this year...I ordered 15 of each just to see how they turn out. The wreath has lights on it now... But, needs to be a little darker outside to see them glow. Probably better if snow was on the ground and on Imperial for best effect.
20181125_123038 (1).jpg
20181122_151847 (2)3.jpg

Think I'm derailing my own McGoldy thread....But, kinda like this one, too...might throw it in on the inside of card and then there's a shot of the furry actors in this photoshoot. When we get snow I think I'll get the kids in McGoldy with the wreath and parking lights on.
20181125_125132 (1).jpg
20181125_122257 (1)nm.jpg

May I suggest taking a pic in the dark or near dark with the interior dome light and the parking lights on ?

McGoldy was first and now Old Red gets to be on a 2nd batch of Xmas cards this year...I ordered 15 of each just to see how they turn out. The wreath has lights on it now... But, needs to be a little darker outside to see them glow. Probably better if snow was on the ground and on Imperial for best effect.
View attachment 232550 View attachment 232551

Damn "Old Red" looks good... I wish I was on your Christmas card list!

I wish for a 73 2DR in TX9 with a white vinyl top and leather buckets.. or a triple gold... nope, just give me one.

May I suggest taking a pic in the dark or near dark with the interior dome light and the parking lights on ?
Maybe some led lights inside the car (wouldn't want to burn anything)...
Damn "Old Red" looks good... I wish I was on your Christmas card list!
I've given Doc enough of a hard time, I'm sure I'm on another list...
LCJmIjoiXC81XC8zXC81MzM3MTVfZGVmYXVsdC5qcGciLCJmYSI6dHJ1ZSwiZnEiOjE2LCJmdCI6dHJ1ZSwiZnciOjcyMH0~.jpg

First batch came today. Shutterfly did a nice print job. Couple more card renditions coming next soon with Old Red on front.
20181129_205938.jpg
20181129_205858.jpg

Back