73 Imperial "McGoldy" to join the Minnesota herd.

I will give the new one her own thread once she gets loaded and touchdown in Minnesota. I normally hate getting an Imperial during the winter with weather conditions unpredictable...but, what the hell.:realcrazy:

You truly are a crackhead, "just another fix!"
This is the one that started this incurable disease.
20200126_121713.jpg

All those Imperial's and not an ugly Tit in the bunch....I'm so proud of you, I think I'm gonna cry.....
Settle down... he can't fit them in the garage with them on :poke::lol:

Doc, you are far beyond "over the top"... but did you at least buy the storage place to help offset the monthly expense? :)

Settle down... he can't fit them in the garage with them on :poke::lol:

Doc, you are far beyond "over the top"... but did you at least buy the storage place to help offset the monthly expense? :)
The storage facility manager and I are "buds"...so he's on my Christmas card list for sure.:lol: I'm not buying "Shawshank"...just need to prep a couple more crowns a month to pay the "Godfather" for my spaces. :lol:

I have a walk around video. This Imperial is gorgeous. I'm sure it's got some typical things to address that will come up...they all do eventually. It just had valve cover gaskets replaced last week. Newer sending unit, brakes, tires, etc...

That is a nice colour. I was wondering if it had sold, now we know.

That is a nice colour. I was wondering if it had sold, now we know.
It won't show officially sold probably on the website but I'm roughly 2 weeks into the communication with good strong intent to add her to the herd. I got photos and video pretty easy on this one. Just been getting new storage unit ready.

It won't show officially sold probably on the website but I'm roughly 2 weeks into the communication with good strong intent to add her to the herd. I got photos and video pretty easy on this one. Just been getting new storage unit ready.
If you run out of room you could always sell the black '73...:rolleyes:

This golden haze Imperial has a cool history. Seller is a wealthy multi-hotel owner out there in California with many much higher dollar vehicles than this Imperial. But, it may have been originally purchased Colorado. Hopefully get a bunch of paperwork/receipts with it.

Back