Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BOTTOM OF THE CAR IS CLEAN!!!

IMG_20190417_170954687.jpg

IMG_20190417_170952658.jpg

IMG_20190417_170936499.jpg

IMG_20190417_170932830.jpg

IMG_20190417_170911759.jpg

I just sold Lee, my white 73 to Doc McNeedy and, as you say, they're a joy to drive. I'd read comments about being as fresh after a long drive as you were before it and it's true, drove it for 40 miles at 70 MPH on the freeway and I was amazed- so comfortable and easy with cruise control on. I look forward to seeing her again on a future US visit. I hope you can find yourself a nice 69.

Ok, I'm done with pic's, if no one is going to step up it hits the bay of the E. Car has a new muffler with original exhaust. ORIGINAL Thermoquad runslike a champ! Choke and all. Find me one.

IMG_20190417_170607626.jpg

IMG_20190417_170612188.jpg

IMG_20190417_170631409.jpg

More like a wishful flipper hoping to get extra.
Nope not wishful flipper. Just a guy with too many toys. I don't have a problem with money. I don't need to go through the Hassel for a couple of crumbs

Nope not wishful flipper. Just a guy with too many toys. I don't have a problem with money. I don't need to go through the Hassel for a couple of crumbs
I could buy and sell you all day long like a cheap *****.

Car looks like it is sold. Tomorrow l can let you all know. Have A REAL buyer. 1st come, first served.

Thank you for offering YM43T3C233762 on this board, and for adding the pictures that folks (including me) asked for. Glad you found a serious buyer.

Like you, I like the '69-'71 better -- but I must say that this one was really tempting. The color combo is really appealing. It looks a lot like the ad on the fuselage.de website, which is the cherry on the cake.

In the end, I decided to stick to my guns and wait for the right '71 (or, if anyone has one for sale, a '72 NYer Brougham).

He was talking about the eBay ad. Goddamnit man, it's people like you that make me hate that I can't reach people through the internet, you come in here and start slinging insults like a crack ***** selling ***... Makes me wanna go back to my Native American roots of the Slapahoe Tribe.

Get back in your lane.

He was talking about the eBay ad. Goddamnit man, it's people like you that make me hate that I can't reach people through the internet, you come in here and start slinging insults like a crack ***** selling ***... Makes me wanna go back to my Native American roots of the Slapahoe Tribe.

Get back in your lane.
You can reach me any time you like. If I made a miistake I apoligize. If you would like to make good on your threat I can assure you that I will stand my ground. I got something for you as well.

Thank you for offering YM43T3C233762 on this board, and for adding the pictures that folks (including me) asked for. Glad you found a serious buyer.

Like you, I like the '69-'71 better -- but I must say that this one was really tempting. The color combo is really appealing. It looks a lot like the ad on the fuselage.de website, which is the cherry on the cake.

In the end, I decided to stick to my guns and wait for the right '71 (or, if anyone has one for sale, a '72 NYer Brougham).
I think you did the right thing. I can only hope I have done. I've never even seen a 69 in person. But I believe it is what I want. That's what it's all about. Everyone getting everything they want. Thanks for everything.

That's the type of comment that rubs people the wrong way. We have all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, poor folks and people who have done very well for themselves. There is no need to brag about ones bank account here, it'll only make you look tacky. Stick to talking about cars, not who's got the bigger dick.

That's the type of comment that rubs people the wrong way. We have all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds, poor folks and people who have done very well for themselves. There is no need to brag about ones bank account here, it'll only make you look tacky. Stick to talking about cars, not who's got the bigger dick.

I agree natural reaction someone fires at you. You fire back. Actually I think the whole thing is a misunderstanding. Things happen.and with postings sometimes things get taken the wrong way. I apologise. Like I said everyone makes mistakes. I'm no different.

I agree natural reaction someone fires at you. You fire back. Actually I think the whole thing is a misunderstanding. Things happen.and with postings sometimes things get taken the wrong way. I apologise. Like I said everyone makes mistakes. I'm no different.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back