For Sale 73 New Yorker interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

71Polara383

Kid with ballcap
Reaction score
Contact seller
Parting a 73 New Yorker 4 door Hardtop. Nice interior! I would hate to see any of it go to waste.

IMG_20180127_154424.jpg

IMG_20180127_154354.jpg

IMG_20180127_154435.jpg

IMG_20180127_154551.jpg

IMG_20180127_154519.jpg

IMG_20180127_154455.jpg

The interior looks pretty damn nice...
Makes me wonder about the rest of the car....
Whats up with the whole car that you are parting it out...?

The interior looks pretty damn nice...
Makes me wonder about the rest of the car....
Whats up with the whole car that you are parting it out...?
The car has rust and it needs a trans. It's spent alot of time in Indiana. It's not terrible. I bought it for the 440. Clean trunk pan. And other clean sheet metal for my 71 Brougham project. I saved it before it ended up in a derby.

The car has rust and it needs a trans. It's spent alot of time in Indiana. It's not terrible. I bought it for the 440. Clean trunk pan. And other clean sheet metal for my 71 Brougham project. I saved it before it ended up in a derby.
It is unfortunate that an otherwise saveable car is cheaper and often provides better quality parts than to wait until you find the stuff from an already deceased car. I too think it a shame to kill such a nice car... but I think you're going to do more good with her than a derby guy would. I think they'd want to have the trunk pan and other sheet metal to help her not fold up and too many just hack the cars apart without regard for savable pieces they don't appreciate have value/use for someone else.

Try to save all you can, and thanks for offering the remains here. 2 questions, will you ship to other members and will you be attending any shows this coming season so you might be able to help someone in need avoid shipping costs?

I definitely will ship. Just shipped a Complete 69 Polara dashboard to New Zealand. I am going to try for Mopars in the park in MN and of course the major events in Illinois.

Would you sell me the power window master switch and pass. pw. window switch, Both drivers and pass front window mtrs, both grab handles w/ hardware. Its a shame to see happen.
I have a deal pending on the pull straps and switches. Window motors are available. Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back