1973 Newport/ New Yorker blueprints

Daly

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know where to get blueprint drawings for a 73 Newport or New Yorker? Looking for an overhead view. Would prefer a coupe, but a 4 door could work too.
Looking for something like this, but a Newport or New Yorker.

chrysler_imperial_lebaron_4_door_hardtop_1971-76956.jpg

Check the sales brochures for such views, but not line drawings per se. Although some software might produce such from pictures.

Otherwise, www.hamtramck-historical.com has a lot of the factory sales items, as the Dealer Order Guide which might have something closer than the picture images in them. Click the "Library" icon on the lh vertical menu, then follow links to C-body vehicles to get to the spreadsheet-style menu and the order guides.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

THANKS for the link, @Big-John !

Wonder if they'd do wallpaper rolls at a decreased price?

CBODY67

Cool! Here is the link to the 1967 300 2dr: https://www.etsy.com/listing/867554397/1967-chrysler-300-blueprint-poster-18x24?

Perhaps @saforwardlook and/or others who worked at Chrysler Engineering might have something to add?

I started employment with Chrysler Corporation in 1969 in their headquarters in Highland Park, Michigan. What I found unusual was that the engineering center was on one side of campus while the styling/design center was on the other side and there was a big wide gap between the two centers of what seemed to be something like a quarter mile or more. The only ones from the engineering center that engaged with styling/design were top management, so I had no experience with the presence of such materials being requested. Security was extremely tight lest future styling directions would not be learned by outside companies.

Back