75 Gran Fury For Sale Very Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little slow RIP but I take it the car being discussed is your's now
Yes I own the car now, I did not know it was on your site I was on the web and seen it. Really don't understand all of the bad remarks about the car it is 99% Original very very nice car. I have always been a Chevy man but have always loved the Fury and there body style, and the people I talked to about Chevy's never beat up my cars I believe the next car will be a Chevy so maybe I can talk to someone about how much we love our "CHEVY'S.

A car is always worth what the new owner has paid for without regret, especially if it's an unrestored well preserved example. To me the General Price guides don't apply too well to such survivors, more to the General market of restored or more or less used up examples.

A car is always worth what the new owner has paid for without regret, especially if it's an unrestored well preserved example. To me the General Price guides don't apply too well to such survivors, more to the General market of restored or more or less used up examples.
When I bought the car the only thing I did to it was Monroe Air Shocks, Plymouth Windshield Decal, Fuzzy Dice, and License Plate. Kids in my area love the old cars if looks good sounds good and jacked up a little in the rear Daddy will buy it for them so am I a Flipper I don't think so. Thanks for comment.

The 1975 Plymouth Is "SOLD' "SOLD" "SOLD" I told y'all all it took was one person to love it, I got beat up on the price I wanted for it well I got $1,300.00 more than y'all said it was worth so chew on that. The present owner was right y'all sit back and judge to much I think you have too much time on your hands.

I personally love hearing about these cars getting some of the credit that they deserve...especially Formals. So if I may ask, what was the price again? Was it $7500? I read the thread and kind of lost track.

I personally love hearing about these cars getting some of the credit that they deserve...especially Formals. So if I may ask, what was the price again? Was it $7500? I read the thread and kind of lost track.

I wanted $6,000.00 I came down to $5,000.00 for the car, and a man came down and looked at the car and loved it so it sold for $4,800.00 not to bad because some of these guys on here said I would be lucky to get $3,000.00 to $3,500.00. So I'm fixin some CROW for there dinner. Thanks for comment.

Either congrats on purchasing the car or you did not sell it from the original listing. Which is it?

newheart46 sold the car to a man in Perry County, Tenn. then I bought it from him now I have sold it. This car was with the original owner from1975 to 2010 Garaged kept, All three of our ads are on here. The man who bought the car is from Fort Campbell, Ky. he came down fell for it loved the car and he's a Ford man. So what I can tell y'all look at all of the ads and then add it up. Thanks for your comment.:eek:s_dancing2:

I'm looking at a Nova right now so, I'll leave you Mopar guys alone nice talking to you.

I really don't understand how y'all can say he over paid for the car how do you put a value of a car? I know the Blue Book Value of it and the buyer told me the knew the value but he really liked how clean the car was so you think he over paid? I would like for you to talk to him why he bought it, HE LOVED THE CAR. When you pay good money you get a good car. Rip Over And Out.

I gladly overpaid more than once for very good cars. Depends on what you personally want. If you don't care about Overall condition on a DD Basis buy the mediocre car for 2k or what ever. If you want to have that one nice just a good Quality rust repair and a partial paint Job, which will never match the rest of the car especially if it's metallic will put you over the "overpaid" Price of a 5 or 6 k car already.

So somebody overpaid by 13 hundred dollars. That's all.
Next?

Posted via Topify on Android

I'm looking at a Nova right now so...u
Well, there ya go. Looking for the flavor of the month car trying to wow them at the Dairy Queen Cruise Night. After awhile, try another one.
We're in for the long haul and that's what this Forum basically revolves around.
Of course you're going to get clobbered here. WTF did you expect.
Besides, I thought you were leaving now. You're still here defending yourself under the guise of trying to rub our noses it it. You can't. Go home.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Concur Fred.

Send him over if you speak with him again Rip :)

Talked to the owner yesterday and he looked at the site what he told me was the way they talked about the:rant: car the way they did he said he will pass on your site.

Talked to the owner yesterday and he looked at the site what he told me was the way they talked about the:rant: car the way they did he said he will pass on your site.

There are some good people on here but a few of them are real asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back