NOT MINE 75 Imperial Convertible-Not Mine

Caper

Reaction score
Looks like Mr C's Unicorn

Facebook

Custom convertible made from a 1975 Imperial LeBaron. This is not a back yard chop job. It has a functioning convertible top that goes up and down via a switch. This car is solid structurally and body wise. Not a rattle or squeak trap and not a rusty mess either. It has a 440 4bbl and automatic transmission. It lived on the west coast for most of its life. The car was sitting in Las Vegas for 18 years on what ended up being an abandoned car lot. I purchased the car in 2016 and when I arrive to pick it up i decided to change the fluids and put a new set of tires on it and I drove it back to Rockford Illinois with ZERO problems. I was surprised that something sitting unused for so long ended up having no issues with reliability on such a long journey home. Once home I cleaned the car out and got the windows and top working. I drive it to Chicago and back and other various short distance road trips. It’s been sitting in climate controls storage since being in Illinois. I’m asking $9500.00
See less

Rockford, IL
Location is approximate

Seller Information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100001815819853/?__tn__=<
Glenn Bliznick

(21)
rZL_xonifFt.png

Highly rated on Marketplace

Joined Facebook in 2010

75 Imperial.jpg

Not Too bad ! Not many made, probably single digits.

^^ Ya.... single digits alright! LOL! This thing was for sale about 6-7 years ago. I would have to see the workmanship on this one!

The top is suppposedly GM, as are the rear quarter windows. I like the hell out of this! Sand the body down, apply a satin black wrap, detail the hell out of it and enjoy.

I agree; turning that into a nice 1975 Imperial will be quite a hassle.

My bad! Looking again I see a dusty Imperial with the top closed.

Back