NOT MINE 75 Imperial Convertible-Not Mine

I think $9500 is rich considering the condition...anyway I have nowhere to store it even if I did get it...ain't that always the way?

I do want it...

Last edited:
The top is suppposedly GM, as are the rear quarter windows. I like the hell out of this! Sand the body down, apply a satin black wrap, detail the hell out of it and enjoy.
I agree, I can see the GM lines and that it was done by a custom builder, would like to know who it was, I'd think there would be plaque or a tag on it somewhere. Depending on when it was originally modified they would have been the only ones left in production, or at least not long out, to be able to buy the parts.

I agree, I can see the GM lines and that it was done by a custom builder, would like to know who it was, I'd think there would be plaque or a tag on it somewhere. Depending on when it was originally modified they would have been the only ones left in production, or at least not long out, to be able to buy the parts.
I’m seeing 67-68 caddy deville top, or close to it.

I think we saw this car before. I can't remember if it was for sale or we just talked about it.

Still searching, but here's a mention "Special" Editions

and a couple pics.

1697914275041.png

1697914292535.png

And a 77 NYB front bumper and seats...I could still make it right. I have access to enough parts cars to correct the hodge podge of parts.

I wish I had my photos of a 1996 trip to Incirlik, Turkey. There was an American airman that brought his '74 Imperial four-door hardtop overseas with him. He got with a very talented customizer there that built a custom, one-piece, removeable Carson top for the car. They reinforced the chassis, cut the top off, then built a Carson top with a very small, '30s-style rear window. This beast was absolutely killer! If you are unfamiliar with a custom trick dating back to the 1930s, see the pic!

1700501561177.png

Back