'75 Imperial, what do you guys do for rear brakes?

I have kept all the parts.

I'll have to take another look at the condition of the parts, if I remember right, the calipers should be rebuilt, the rotors are thin, the parking brake shoes should be relined, the parking brake hardware should be replaced, and the soft lines should be replaced. All the other parts seem to be ready to install, booster, master, prop valve, caliber mounting brackets, parking brake cables, and pads.

I can get some pictures in a couple of weeks, I'm currently at college so away from the garage.

I believe that they still make rear calipers and pads. If I'm remembering right they're the same as the fronts on the Plymouth Volare.

I'm not completely decided on the price, I had it listed for $100 without the master/booster/prop valve. With that stuff maybe $250 plus shipping.
Thank you My car is still on the road so not desperate. Pictures later on will be fine. I have read that the front parts from Plymouth Volare are compatible with rear on Imperial. I also read another post (not sure how accurate) that some later Jeep brake parts will work for Imperial

Thank you My car is still on the road so not desperate. Pictures later on will be fine. I have read that the front parts from Plymouth Volare are compatible with rear on Imperial. I also read another post (not sure how accurate) that some later Jeep brake parts will work for Imperial
I'm not sure about the jeep parts, but the rear axle is actually the same one that modern day Rams use. I believe they have different mounting points for rear coils and larger brakes though

Back