SOLD 77 newport Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headliner is dang near New shape. Even i know that's a pretty rare thing. Seriously someone needs to make a trip here and get the big ticket items to use or re sell. Like I said I'll take front bumper on trade or we can agree on a price (won't be alot) on a bunch of parts in bulk I really really don't wanna throw this stuff out I don't get many of these with good interiors like this..

20230929_194121.jpg

Those brocade interiors wear like iron. pretty dang nice interior for someone.

I could use the drivers side A piller windshield molding as well as the lower stainless trim under the wipers. IF not scratched too much and maybe a few other trinkets. but again! Shipping costs.

Now that I think about it! Save me that cruise control unit in the drivers inner fender and the above mentioned, I’ll look at the pic’s again and see if I need anything else..
FYI, the A pillar trim is different for hardtop and sedan/ wagon...so if you have a hardtop, these will be too short.

When you are finally smashing it up I would be glad to pick up the fender tag and any other tag or broadcast sheet from the car. Always logging any tags. I hate seeing information smashed.

Fender tag is all I have for info on it, came from police impound. No title no paperwork. I'm pulling seats out and full interior and selling to @traintech55 so if theres a build sheet I'll include that as well, Pm me address and I can send it to ya

Good Afternoon
If the cruise control servo is still available, I'm interested.
(Didn't see the switch - casualty?)
Shipping to 43567.
Thanks for your time.
Omni

Good Afternoon
If the cruise control servo is still available, I'm interested.
(Didn't see the switch - casualty?)
Shipping to 43567.
Thanks for your time.
Omni
Under the hood parts are all there, switch on column was broke off when I bought the car. Column was broke to pieces can't even steer the car.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Still interested in the servo and the cable to the carb.
Omni

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Still interested in the servo and the cable to the carb.
Omni
I will be plucking away at the car tonight some getting interior out and ready for pick up Saturday weather is going to awful here starting tonight into Friday night so I'll see what I can do about getting it out. The cars sitting outside until I get it stripped down to a bare shell

Small update on car, engine and trans sold. Steering column and most of the trim on exterior has been given away locally and @traintech55 got an entire truck load of interior and exterior parts and a drivers door on a trade deal so safe to say mostly everything usable on this one has went to a new home to keep other cars on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back