SOLD 77 newport Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen11x

Reaction score
Here goes another one. Everything up for grabs except bumpers and sheet metal and frame. Wisconsin. Lot of good parts to use

Let me know what you need and I'll give price per item. Or if you are local and Want to strip it off Everything let me know and we can set Something up.

20230924_161950.jpg

20230924_162001.jpg

20230924_162009.jpg

20230924_162014.jpg

20230924_162026.jpg

16955910990458750299552679888975.jpg

Post a couple of pics of engine bay and dash and trunk area.

I may be in for the trunk cardboard inserts and carpet and some window trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trunk cardboard looked really nice but some moron put subs in it and mangled a bunch of it, carpet was wet and ripped up on drivers side and they burnt up the entire wiring harness of the car all the way to the battery with there mint sub woofer wiring disaster

I am keeping the 400 and the trans because we have a 72 charger with a wore out 400 in it so keeping this for a back up for that car. I will post more detailed photos tonight after work of inside the trunk and dash and under the hood.

Like I said also. If you are local and wanna strip the entire car. You can have everything for $100 except engine, trans and bumpers and stub frame. Everything else is up for grabs. I know you guys don't like derby guys but I don't like throwing the stuff away
I restore A and B body cars as well so I don't like throwing stuff away but I cant keep it all either if no one buys it. if I had a warehouse believe me, I would fill it with every part from every car! Everything will be cheap just ask to pay shipping cost and whatever its worth to you. Mopar markup costs are killing the hobby for everyone. I make money off sponsors to run the cars and winnings from the derby if I place so I dont need to make money off selling the parts. I know what the stuff is worth when you need it but I'm not that guy. Pay what its worth to you.

Someone really needs the grill and bezels. They are way to nice to let them go into scrap pile. Even tail lights are uncracked and nice. All the way across

Front bumper fillers are soft and intact as well. Rears are broken and RH turn signal portion of header panel is broken where they bolt on header panel.

20230925_162944.jpg

20230925_162955.jpg

20230925_163003.jpg

20230925_163018.jpg

20230925_163023.jpg

20230925_163122.jpg

20230925_163125.jpg

I will even do trades trade everything from the car for a NOT so driver quality 75-78 new yorker front bumper

Gonna start stripping the car tonight. I'll save tailightpanel and grill and bezels and windows for now everything else will probably get tossed want a bare shell before the snow flies here

Appreciate the heads up. I was gonna, but what I need probably isn’t worth the shipping cost.. so let it rip tader chip.

Wish they wouldn't have trashed that trunk all that stuff looked pretty good until they bent it all to hell and ripped it up. I'll do my best to save the big stuff, the rest I don't have enough room for sadly. Shipping costs are nuts the past 2 years

Might want to consider holding onto the manual AC water valve and control panel, someone could really use those to convert their ATC II

I could use the drivers side A piller windshield molding as well as the lower stainless trim under the wipers. IF not scratched too much and maybe a few other trinkets. but again! Shipping costs.

Now that I think about it! Save me that cruise control unit in the drivers inner fender and the above mentioned, I’ll look at the pic’s again and see if I need anything else..

Last edited:
Those front fender splash shields look to be in good shape and if so, better save those too, pretty sure those are unobtanium

Those front fender splash shields look to be in good shape and if so, better save those too, pretty sure those are unobtanium
I'll check but I think they were tore, it caught my eye when I put my tires on it but I also wasn't looking at them to close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back