For Sale 77 NY'er Complete Car Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Probably a parts car but complete and only $500. 1977 Chrysler dodge New Yorker imperial, 440 mopar engine for Sale in Phoenix, AZ - OfferUp

$500

1977 Chrysler dodge New Yorker imperial, 440 mopar engine
44000 Miles

Phoenix, AZLocal pickup (18 miles away)
Posted 3 days ago in Cars & trucks

William

For Parts
This Chrysler New Yorker has 44,000 miles and has been sitting for over a decade. It drove to its location. The motor does turn but I have all confidence a battery and fresh fuel it will run again. Location is near state capital grounds . Title is ‘dismantle permit’ and can be converted to regular title with inspection that verifies it is still intact. Lost keys, (steering column is locked) flat tires...anticipate a tow truck to remove.

a45be1fc90a44d9bbd7671ffc0f1dadd.jpg

Already converted from LB, and AutotempII. Looks rust free as you'd expect from AZ. A steal at $500, and sanely priced, in my opinion

Ad says Sold, Hope a Derbier didn't get it !

Oh boy.That interior would just get ripped out anyway.Then trashed.You can,t replace these interiors correctly.Those lovely tufted interiors just don,t look right when someone tries to do so.They always look thinner in the plushness.The quality of leather in the formals was very good.B.B

I don't care how luxurious and plush the Formal 50/50 seats look, they are not comfortable after a couple of hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back