For Sale '78 Dodge Magnum For Sale in Hemmings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the words of Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars; "that's not gonna happen" (referring to the price)

I personally appreciate the work involved but don't care for the car. Some of the proportions just don't seam right and the huge C pillar just doesn't work IMHO.

i always liked Magnums, but this one, not so much. Not a big fan of over-customizing, so maybe I am not one to judge it. I do think the price is a dream. You can put a 100 grand int a 10,000 dollar car....and still have a 10,000 dollar car.

It's interesting, maybe glass in the C pillar would help open the car up.

My momma said if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all...
*****crickets*****
I think that your momma is going to be very disappointed with many members of this forum...
:lol:
I hate it...

I can understand the desire to chop a 40s-early 50s model you can wear a hat in... but it just looks bad to me on anything later.

BTW, I wouldn't chop a nice anything... Except a school bus...

Hmmm... This abomination, or a new Viper?

Hand made open notch steering wheel (Mopar ''M'')

I'm glad they explained that because I thought a robot made it and it looks more like a W when the wheels are straight.

How the hell do you remove the fender?
thinking.gif

Screenshot_2018-01-18-09-01-42-856.jpeg

How the hell do you remove the fender?
thinking.gif

View attachment 163138

1) If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2) One-piece body with seams only at hood and doors. Trunk lid molded into the body.

You've got bigger issues than a fender should you take it to Publix for senior dented-can special day.

i don't see how the airbags could function properly
61377297-770-0@2X.jpg

61377340-770-0@2X.jpg

61377341-770-0@2X.jpg

61377342-770-0@2X.jpg

they are each mounted at different angles. it seems like having them mounted that far in on the control arm would cause them to deflect inward instead of up when going over anything more than a playing card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back