For Sale 78 Formal in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What cable is wrapped around the shifter lever?

Another thing is unusual for a low mileage Formal (this one appears to be 46,000 miles) is there is a lot of the silver trim paint missing from the instrument panel and the rest of the dash. This in not normal for low mileage Formal.

The leather looks like it is in good condition which is a plus.

Does it manual A/C or ATC II?

ATCII.. I attempted to convey that in my listing but I miss spoke the text and I didn't come out right. He states that he set up a separate switch for the fan motor bypassing the ATCII relay. I didn't see that switch.

What cable is wrapped around the shifter lever?

Another thing is unusual for a low mileage Formal (this one appears to be 46,000 miles) is there is a lot of the silver trim paint missing from the instrument panel and the rest of the dash. This in not normal for low mileage Formal.

That is a cell phone charger extension that's plugged into the cigarette lighter. And yes there is a lot of silver rubbed off on the dash panel as well as the faux wood above the glove box was peeling. The odometer is reading 46,000 and change, but the owner states he does not believe that it is rolled over to 146.

That is a cell phone charger extension that's plugged into the cigarette lighter. And yes there is a lot of silver rubbed off on the dash panel as well as the faux wood above the glove box was peeling. The odometer is reading 46,000 and change, but the owner states he does not believe that it is rolled over to 146.

The wear appears that it is 146,000 miles.

If he went say $1500, I would screw up my autotrain booking...

Right now I'm glad he's over priced.

Is he actually driving it back and forth or simply has it registered there?

Hey John, there weren't any delinquents "jacking" your battery when you were looking at this NY'r was there?:poke:

img_1087-jpg.125105

:rofl: Packin Heat! Gotta love it! How many hoops did you have jump through to get a carry license in NYC? They treat you as if YOU were the criminal....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back