For Sale 78 NYB Fenders and Misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackpac

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an absolutely PERFECT rust free/dent free pair of fenders pulled from a 2 DR St Regis 78’ NYB that was parked inside at 2 yrs old. Ice blue in color and we’re ziebart coated when new. Make me a reasonable offer and pay for the ride from Ft Myers FL 33966 and they are yours. I also have complete front nose fascia with headlight doors, motors etc. also have Park lenses (front/rear) fender skirts, dash pad (blue) speedo etc, complete factory AC system (NON ATC/ cable operated) in perfect working ordering. I also have near PERFECT front and rear crushed velvet seats (6 way power both sides) (2 door car) that are soft, not worn UN-Stained and quite gorgeous! Other misc little items in boxes I have stored that I, getting ready to dig out of storage as I’m moving soon. Text at 239-980-1464 for your needs and I will see if I still have it. It was a shame to part the car down but it met an untimely demise when a tree fell on garage roof and right in middle of roof of car! It just wasn’t worth fixing so down she came :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back