SOLD 8 3/4 489 3.55 sure grip center section

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargehard

Reaction score
Contact seller
rebuilt 8 3/4 489 3.55 suregrip new timken bearings,seal and pinion nut,solid crush sleeve eliminator,new richmond high performance ring and pinion,cone type sure grip which i have disassembled and inspected,there is plenty of life left in the cones and this unit is extremely tight so you should have no problems,has 10 spline small 7260 yoke,large 7290 yoke available upon request some socket tracks on pinion nut from grabbing the wrong size socket but it is TIGHT,asking 650.00 firm plus shipping from 32127,port orange fl.all types of payment accepted,paypal as a gift,otherwise add 3%,postal M.O. or i will hold it until your personal check clears.thank you for your interest

DSCF2235.jpg

DSCF2236.jpg

DSCF2237.jpg

DSCF2238.jpg

Last edited:
yes,the ring and pinion are a matched set,the small pinion gears (spider gears) inside the sure grip are what i had to find and they are not a matched set. didn't you read all the posts?

I did read the whole post sir......... One member offered you a pinion gear that goes to the ring gear........... And you stated:

just what i need!

View attachment 40737View attachment 40738View attachment 40739I have one pinion gear. I will take a picture of it and post it here.

Wizard

yes,the ring and pinion are a matched set,the small pinion gears (spider gears) inside the sure grip are what i had to find and they are not a matched set. didn't you read all the posts?

i said "just what i need" before he posted the pictures,hence the further posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back