WANTED 8HP70 8 Speed Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

wish4hemi

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for an 8HP70 8 speed transmission. Applications below. Prefer 2WD version, but 4WD could be made to work. Looking for something in the Illinois/Indiana/Missouri/Kentucky/Tennessee area. I'm near zip 62428.

2015-2019 Chrysler 300 with 5.7 Hemi
2015-2019 Dodge Challenger with 5.7 or 6.4 Hemi
2015-2019 Dodge Charger with 5.7 or 6.4 Hemi
2013-2019 Ram 1500 with 5.7 Hemi
2014-2019 Jeep 5.7 or 6.4 Hemi

Right on. www.car-part.com actually led me to LKQ. Looks like they have decent enough prices and several locations in Indiana. I assume they're like many wrecking yards these days and pull the parts for you? That is, you probably aren't allowed to peruse their yard willy-nilly (as I would prefer)?

Right on. www.car-part.com actually led me to LKQ. Looks like they have decent enough prices and several locations in Indiana. I assume they're like many wrecking yards these days and pull the parts for you? That is, you probably aren't allowed to peruse their yard willy-nilly (as I would prefer)?

Nope no yard visits. They actually have yards from coast to coast and will deliver it to your door. They will tell you the exact mileage the vehicle has and all of their major components have a warranty. If the unit fails they'll ship another one to you.

I bought a txsm for a Titan from them. Cooler line broke and smoked a clutch pack. I didn't have any problems with the txsm ever. They also included the torque converter.

I use LKQ quite a bit at work. I get a lot of new parts from their other division Keystone, fuel tanks, radiators, condensers, headlamp assy's, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back