A B-body but

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited to get rid of the Super Bee project and doner car. I am so cramped for space in the shop since I finished moving all my stuff from the old place over the last week. The doner car goes away next weekend but the Bee not till March. I'll be able to start on the imperial projects in February.

Matt, glad to hear you got your old place situation squared away and moving forward. How's Dusenburg doing?

I have never been excited to see a car leave, I always had tears when they left or when I had to walk away

I have no regrets, I have things I wish I did or didnt do, but regret? None....... I wouldnt be where I am without taking every path I took and that includes moving on from every car I let go.

Matt, glad to hear you got your old place situation squared away and moving forward. How's Dusenburg doing?

Thanks Bob. The old place might be squared away but at the expense of the new one, what a mess here! Duesenberg is great, thanks.

I have never been excited to see a car leave, I always had tears when they left or when I had to walk away

I never thought I'd be able to say that either but I guess because I've been through the ringer lately with the end of a relationship/living arrangement that I have neither the time or the desire to get into, I'm looking to thin the herd and simplify. I want fewer cars so that they can each get the attention they deserve.

my problem was my parents separated when I was 18. I then bounced around like a vagabond....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back