A bit Rough...

cb taken out, otherwise stock

DSC07325.JPG

I see there's a few different grade polishing pads, should I get them all or what?
Get an assortment. Some are more aggressive than others and are used for heavy cutting. Some are soft and used for spreading wax.

YouTube is a great place to explore methods and materials. Just remember that a lot are just trying to get you to buy some product that they make a Nickle on.

The paint on this one isn't the greatest, but I got it to shine with the same procedure. I topped the Collinite 845 with P&S Beadmaker.

Obligatory clouds and trees in the hood reflection pic.

1711208043601.png

1711208416379.png

Get an assortment. Some are more aggressive than others and are used for heavy cutting. Some are soft and used for spreading wax.

YouTube is a great place to explore methods and materials. Just remember that a lot are just trying to get you to buy some product that they make a Nickle on.

The paint on this one isn't the greatest, but I got it to shine with the same procedure. I topped the Collinite 845 with P&S Beadmaker.

Obligatory clouds and trees in the hood reflection pic.

View attachment 651638
View attachment 651642
That thing is SWEET!!! do you have any extra interior parts you are willing to sell?

That thing is SWEET!!! do you have any extra interior parts you are willing to sell?
Thanks. I don't have much in parts anymore and never had much, if any '68 parts.

I trying to remember, but I think the last '68 Chrysler I had was in 1984.

68 was the v last year for the slab side models. 69 started the fusie body style. Uncle Sam made some safety regulation changes in 68 so the interiors from a 67 even though they look correct at times there are some differences. Mechanically you shouldn't have any issues finding parts.

I was informed that my car is actually a Newport but My car is still across the street at my neighbor's that I bought it from so once it gets over here (within 30 days) I will be hitting you up. I'm guessing you have a 68 as well?

I was informed that my car is actually a Newport but My car is still across the street at my neighbor's that I bought it from so once it gets over here (within 30 days) I will be hitting you up. I'm guessing you have a 68 as well?

Yep! A New Yorker, but I wasn’t a fan of the New Yorker trim, so I opted for the Newport / 300 style for my interior and I ended up with all kinds of interior parts and even some exterior Newport stuff iirc. There’s a whole lot, and I’ve been trying to get rid of it for a long time lol

Yep! A New Yorker, but I wasn’t a fan of the New Yorker trim, so I opted for the Newport / 300 style for my interior and I ended up with all kinds of interior parts and even some exterior Newport stuff iirc. There’s a whole lot, and I’ve been trying to get rid of it for a long time lol
Could you post a few pics of your car? I would love to see what the interior could look like.

Back