A few pics of my 68 vert at a cruise night

Great looking ride and congrats on finding a flawless wheel under the cover. There's nothing like the feel of a skinny steering wheel when cruising down the road in one of these old classics.

I agree. They dont feel right with a fat wheel.

Wow, that is a beautiful car! Those colors make it a gorgeous car! Welcome to the site!

Obviously I love the car. We have the same car but mine is red with center shift. However yours, like mine, is painted black between the tail lights. I always see silver on the other cars. Can you post some under the hood shots? I still need to order my seat covers for the front bucket seats to finish my interior...now I want to get it done after seeing yours!!!

image.jpgimage.jpgLOL Yes he did!! I just got off the phone with legendary and ordered new seat covers front buckets and the rear and new carpet. I already had my door panels redone. Very excited, my seats just looked to rough for too long. I am also going to have a matching head rest put on the drivers seat. I bought it few years ago, time to get it done!!

Sorry don't mean to hijack this thread.....Opinions...maybe no headrests at all?

image.jpg

image.jpg

The "You Suck" list is getting very crowded....think I'll stay where I'm at for a while....

Both of those '68's are beautiful.
:eek:ccasion14:

View attachment 55135View attachment 55136LOL Yes he did!! I just got off the phone with legendary and ordered new seat covers front buckets and the rear and new carpet. I already had my door panels redone. Very excited, my seats just looked to rough for too long. I am also going to have a matching head rest put on the drivers seat. I bought it few years ago, time to get it done!!

Sorry don't mean to hijack this thread.....Opinions...maybe no headrests at all?
One headrest does look odd but being optional I would leave as is. Great conversation starter

Obviously I love the car. We have the same car but mine is red with center shift. However yours, like mine, is painted black between the tail lights. I always see silver on the other cars. Can you post some under the hood shots? I still need to order my seat covers for the front bucket seats to finish my interior...now I want to get it done after seeing yours!!!
Here you go
IMG_3234.jpgIMG_3235.jpgIMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

I have the wrong sticker on my aircleaner. I have the red and black TNT sticker...

1406685738603.jpg

I believe you have the wrong year air cleaner, as do I. The dome on the center is too steep, and the circumference of the divot where the wingnut goes = is to small to accept the correct red printed pie pan ( not a sticker) my AC was already dented, so I "finished the job" until my pie pan fit somewhat...I am currently searching for the correct year AC!!! Your engine, and under-hood looks fantastic !!!!

image.jpgimage.jpgThanks...Big Red will never be a show car. It isn't even a TNT car I just like it the dual snorkel. She was white and my grandfather painted it red in the early 80's in his driveway so the paint is rough. Also with all the march performance serptine belt conversion, griffin radiator, MSD ignition and soon Atomic fuel injection she is far from stock appearance (engine bay painted viper red). I put disc brakes (vented/slotted) all 4 corners and aftermarket wheels. I just want it to be how I want it to look. However I am a firm believer on having a stock interior. I just saw yours and had to have my seats redone and ordered them and carpet!! I just ordered today a new top for it as well....You just cost me 2k this week LOL. Hopefully in a month when all the parts come in off to the interior guy to get it done. Hopefully in the fall she will go off to the body shop to get it done and painted viper red to match the engine bay. I have some bubbling in the 1/4s. She is a pretty 20 footer right now, but want the body to look as straight as your when done!! Very jealous of yours!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back