A few pics of my 68 vert at a cruise night

MOVE N UP

Reaction score
earlier this week when I posted about my 21 hour road trip to acquire my 68 = I was asked to throw up a few interior pics when I got the chance....well here are a few pics that I took tonight at a local cruise in!
IMG_5298.jpgIMG_5300.jpgIMG_5301.jpgIMG_5302.jpgIMG_5303.jpgIMG_5304.jpgIMG_5305.jpgIMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

IMG_5300.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5302.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

WithWith an interior like that, I would spend the $1,000 or so bucks to restore the steering wheel!

attachment.php

Commando1, its funny you should say that.mI was commenting to the wife today that I should take off the cheese show from the steering wheel to see if it was done for comfort , or to hide cracks !!! Now, with your input...its coming off !! thanks !!!LOL

WOW !!!I lucked out!!- no cracks at all - and it looks MUCH BETTER this way!! - thanks for the nudge in the right direction !!
IMG_3184.jpgIMG_3185.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

Commando1, its funny you should say that.mI was commenting to the wife today that I should take off the cheese show from the steering wheel to see if it was done for comfort , or to hide cracks !!! Now, with your input...its coming off !! thanks !!!LOL

And here I have been looking for one and can't find them. I find the extra padding and thickness just make it more comfortable. Oh, and welcome.

It is funny, I was thinking wow the interior looks that good, too bad the steering wheel must be toast. Looks great!

Great looking ride and congrats on finding a flawless wheel under the cover. There's nothing like the feel of a skinny steering wheel when cruising down the road in one of these old classics.

Back