A little update...

68bbwagon

Reaction score
Havent been on here in a while, cars been off the road for a while and has been getting some much needed attention. I got the whole interior stripped and painted with por and got all new sound deadener and carpet in it. Got firmfeel tubular uppers, reinforced lowers, stage three steering box. 12 inch drilled and slotted disc brakes all around and replaced all the suspension components on it. I also got a new rear end for it out of a b-body that's two inches narrower and soon going to be getting some 20x10s to go along with it. Let me know what you guys think... Next is to get exhaust done and torque converter and get my suregrip installed.

IMG_2693.jpg

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 5.jpg

He stripped the glove box door, around the turn signals on the fenders and on the tailgate. Ill get some pictures tomorrow.

That's what everyone says! Hes just practicing now. I think the best one is the glovebox door. Some nice precise lines.

Have you guys ever used any of PST engineering products? I was thinking of using their sway bars, but haven't heard of any one using them.

Have you guys ever used any of PST engineering products? I was thinking of using their sway bars, but haven't heard of any one using them.

Just one of their front end rebuild kits. Ordered it for a 70 Sport fury I had. Sold the car before I used it...then installed that kit in my wagon. Seems to be holding up fine. Other then that I have no idea about there bars.

I personally have a 1.125" front Firmfeel bar in my wagon...I have to say it was a great upgrade. Not cheap...but worth every penny IMO. ;)

I got everything else through firmfeel. Thinking about getting the sway bars and torsion bars from firmfeel.. Everything so far through them is amazing.

I have never heard anything bad about FirmFeel products.....other then sometimes guys have had to wait a lot longer for there ordered items then they liked. This is due to the company being small. They do small production runs, and when they run out of items in stock they don't place another order until they have a minimum number of pieces.

I think my bar took 6-8 weeks to arrive? Longer then they said, but a call to them cleared things up for me. I wasn't in a hurry anyway so...whatever. ;)

Yeah they are always helpful and everything fits like a dream. I had to wait three weeks for my upper control arms. Car handles like a dream.

Back