For Sale A Must see '71 Fury Suburban Wagon, 360, A/C, Burnt Orange on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how's the car, Dave.

Thanks for asking

As noted it was painted from the body side moldings down. There is some plastic touch up spots but, I'm not sure why.
No body rot, floor pans solid including the rear wagon specific areas. The engine runs nice and smooth, but quiet, too quiet.
A few days after dad registered it he pulled it out to give it a bath. When done he started it, put it in reverse and BANG ...no reverse. The reverse band broke.
I pulled the transmission, he took it to a local guy and it was back together within a week.
Headliner is nice, seats have a few stitch tears but over all, nice.
It is not what I was hoping for, but better than expected.

Good car ......

Whatever. They're warm and comfortable to the soul. :p

I'll start a thread in the Gold Member section about lighting and its significance on mood and behavior. Not here.

That would be interesting since the electrician on the USS Hornet thinks I know nothing about light when In fact I know far more than he ever will. However, I am a college graduate who should be dead as per his words.

Dave, you should have been a mystery writer. Way to stretch out the ending into three chapters. Nice save, BTW, I hope we see this one in July!

I love stories like this, keeps the forum interesting and proves the point that C Bodies are the best kept secret in the Mopar world. Where else can you score a classic ride in this condition for under 10k?
You've got that right... I've barely kept up with the plot twists in his story this year, and I'm pretty sure there's still more I've missed.

Now in Jersey up on Craigslist (24 days) for $$$ 11k

1971 Plymouth Fury Suburban

00c0c_9yLdgxXmIOO_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_5c5mCByTFTm_1200x900.jpg

00E0E_lEk72KQMk49_1200x900.jpg

AD text,

odometer: 31000
title status: clean

Mostly original 6 passenger wagon, 360, power steering, power disc brakes, air conditioning, road wheels , roof rack, rear bumper step pads, Power rear window, two way tailgate. The car presents itself very well and drives very nice . The transmission was professionally rebuilt ( reverse band broke) and installed. New Universal joints were installed while the shaft was out. Please e mail or call with questions.

post id: 6838354261
posted: 2019-03-10 20:07
updated: 2019-03-25 08:43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back