For Sale A Prospector's Journey. Mass. to Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful truck .....why soil the waters when such a nice vehicle is the subject?
By the time this one was made the option sheets were getting pretty good on these... This one looks clean, not particularly all that special. I would at least hope they would spring for a new goat's head for the hood.

As much as I advocate 2WD trucks in general... I never really understood a 2WD Jeep or a 2WD one of these... too small to haul with, may as well let the short wheelbase get you around in the bush.

We are expecting $85000 plus CDN and have orders already even though its not even in the product plan....yet
skeptisch.gif

I thought the economy had gone to **** up there...

Yah, zero down, no trade, 84 months.
That's not a loan. That is an infinte upside-down mortgage.

Here is the reality....96 month loan with zero down and $15000 negative equity from your trade in and voila - $100000 loan @ 3.49% ...see ya in 8 years...

It's quite possible. Those trucks didn't hold up well. 107000 miles would have more wear on the pad than what you're seeing. .... why not?

Here is the reality....96 month loan with zero down and $15000 negative equity from your trade in and voila - $100000 loan @ 3.49% ...see ya in 8 years...
96 months now? :BangHead:
Years ago, my 48 mo. loan had me so upset and nervous, I paid it off in two years.
That is disgusting.

Don Garlits called all the 392's he scavanged "seasoned blocks". :D
Yep the 11 Jeep we bought had a good record for new model, now I know for the next one in a couple more years I want to stay away from the run you over after you get out shifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back