WANTED A727 valvebody small block

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't find a member here with a core, you may want to try A&A Transmission in Camby, IN. They just might have more 727 stuff than anyone.

A&A is run by a truly righteous guy (in my experience).

FWIW - if you don't have part-throttle kickdown in your current VB (IIRC it started in 71) I'd highly recommend adding it in during this mini-project you're doing.

A&A is run by a truly righteous guy (in my experience).

FWIW - if you don't have part-throttle kickdown in your current VB (IIRC it started in 71) I'd highly recommend adding it in during this mini-project you're doing.
It has a kick down lever etc would u happen to have his number right off

PTK is a valve in the VB, it allows the trans to downshift from 3 to 2 at part throttle instead of just FT. Makes a HUGE difference in drivability.
A&A has some add-on parts that will convert a pre-PTK VB to have PTK, or you could swap in a later VB that has PTK.
It is not related to the kickdown linkage.

They would likely need to know if you have a 904 or 727, and what year your VB is.
You may be able to find some good pics on a webforum that can help you ID what you have.

Contact Us​

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM EDT.
Technical Advice: Available by calling (317) 831-5610 Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT, faxing (317) 831-9710, emailing us at info@aandatrans.com or writing to A&A Transmission, 5061 E N County Line Road, Camby, IN 46113.
A&A Transmissions
5061 E N County Line Road
Camby, IN 46113

(317) 831-3066

PTK is a valve in the VB, it allows the trans to downshift from 3 to 2 at part throttle instead of just FT. Makes a HUGE difference in drivability.
A&A has some add-on parts that will convert a pre-PTK VB to have PTK, or you could swap in a later VB that has PTK.
It is not related to the kickdown linkage.

They would likely need to know if you have a 904 or 727, and what year your VB is.
You may be able to find some good pics on a webforum that can help you ID what you have.

Contact Us​

Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM EDT.
Technical Advice: Available by calling (317) 831-5610 Monday - Thursday, between the hours of 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT, faxing (317) 831-9710, emailing us at info@aandatrans.com or writing to A&A Transmission, 5061 E N County Line Road, Camby, IN 46113.
A&A Transmissions
5061 E N County Line Road
Camby, IN 46113

(317) 831-3066
I called them thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back