ABCMoparts arm rest pads

saylor

Reaction score
bob over at ABCMoparts is a good guy and will take care of you - tell em FCBO sent ya.
ordered arms and had them in a couple of days priority mail - same day shipping if you catch him in the AM time with your order.

good stuff maynard.
20170224_202926.jpg

i dont remember the exact total but like $99 for the fronts 13" and $69 for the rears 9" ?

hes got em. and it was priced fair enough even they are just arm rest pads. he got to eat. and i cant make anything as good - im learning that on door panels right now....

i dont remember the exact total but like $99 for the fronts 13" and $69 for the rears 9" ?

hes got em. and it was priced fair enough even they are just arm rest pads. he got to eat. and i cant make anything as good - im learning that on door panels right now....
Those are very good prices. Do you have his contact info?

abcmoparts.com

tell him we sent ya :)

i just read an old post, here on this forum, talking about bob @ABCmoparts ditching his day job and committing to repro parts business full time, so yes lets support him!

abcmoparts.com

tell him we sent ya :)

i just read an old post, here on this forum, talking about bob @ABCmoparts ditching his day job and committing to repro parts business full time, so yes lets support him!

Did my part.
Bought all four pads and bases from him at Carlisle '16. Don't recall what i paid. I was happy enough to find them in my color! I did have to use longer screws to "find" the molded in steel anchors. No biggee.
Next is the dash pad and console covers. They share the same odd smooth pattern that nobody seems to reproduce yet.
IMG_0076.JPG

IMG_0077.JPG

Pros: available in a whole range of colours and reasonable price.
Cons: Detailing is poor. Factory pads have a raised rectangular outline around the faux stitch and then a much more defined
indent around the raised area. Very easy to tell a repop from original. I'd give them a 5 out of 10.
The other three players in the market...PG Classics, Vans and AMS are really no better. The PG pads are not at all soft and the short ones are incorrectly shaped. Vans pads are better but still off grain and detail wise-another 5 out of 10. The AMS pads are nice and soft but they are moulded in a neutral colour and the paint jobs are poor. It's used or NOS for my own cars.
But most people don't seem to mind .I've sold hundreds of sets of repops and offered walk in customers originals (roughly double the money) but everybody now a days want's cheap stuff !

Back