Adventures of SGT FURY

Went to a old closed dodge dealership today. Closed in the 80s and turned into radiator/engine shop. Bought 8000lbs of vintage oem,rebuilt,new,nos engine parts,radiators,water pumps,starters,gaskets,clutches,flywheels,brake pads/shoes,pistons,plug wire sets,smog pumps,for many different makes. Building was sold and parts had to go!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Was scrapping at a place today and came across a pair of interesting torinos.
One is a ford original starsky and hutch 76 and the other was a loaded buckets console,PW factory sunroof car. Could make one out of the two. They are for sale $3000 for the pair.

View attachment 471835 View attachment 471836 View attachment 471837 View attachment 471838 View attachment 471839 View attachment 471840 View attachment 471841 View attachment 471842 View attachment 471843 Was scrapping at a place today and came across a pair of interesting torinos.
One is a ford original starsky and hutch 76 and the other was a loaded buckets console,PW factory sunroof car. Could make one out of the two. They are for sale $3000 for the pair.

AND?:wtf:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Did,I what? Bring them home? No there not going anywhere for now. I find them kinda unusual that you don't see everyday. I will give them some thought though.
There were a few other unusual cars there like a 65 Chevelle 2dr wagon and a 70 chevelle woody wagon with a factory numbers matching 396. Not in # 1 condition ,but still something you don't see everyday. I'm just hauling away scrap car bodies like this 57 wagon.

Wow, A real 396/402 C.I. LS-3 Chevelle wagon is a rare beast, if that's what it is, it should get into the right hands. The 2 door '65 is also quite scarce and they have a strong following...Hopefully both are saved. Can not believe how much is still lingering out there...

When I go out there next I will grab a few pics of chevelle wagon motor.
Owner was originally going to part it for this chevelle SS conv that was hiding in shop.
But since has changed his mind.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

When I go out there next I will grab a few pics of chevelle wagon motor.
Owner was originally going to part it for this chevelle SS conv that was hiding in shop.
But since has changed his mind.

View attachment 472179

View attachment 472180
Not sure what he was going to use from the wagon on the SS, but the fenders are different. The wagon and elco are the same, SS different

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Pulled this abandoned 69 Chevy truck out of creek today. Although a rat, I do find some kind of weirdo art form in abandoned vintage vehicles.
Also while taking truck to scrap yard I came across this 68 imperial coupe there.
One of the owners of scrap yard sets cars aside from being crushed.
It's very dusty there,but car is F/S, and is very straight and solid,he just wasn't sure WIW.
Says the demo guys have been bugging him for it,but it's way to clean to sell it for that.
Last ran 25 years ago. Has high back buckets that look original? Will post more pics on F/S not mine section here

Last edited:
Also while taking truck to scrap yard I came across this 68 imperial coupe there.
One of the owners of scrap yard sets cars aside from being crushed.

It looks like there is a nice car hiding under that dust. It baffles me what some people consider junk and throw away.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I was doing some scrap clean up today from a good freind who passed away last year.
He had a lot of unfinished projects that were sold off. Here are a few that are left.
I sure do miss him. He was the bestest freind you could ever have!
A extremely talented metal worker and rat rod builder.

Back