airport limo drawing found on FB

sauterd

Reaction score
face.jpg

I wonder whether Armbruster-Stageway actually made many (or any) of these and did any survive.

Would be a good car to transport people to the Doc McNeedy Imperial Collection.

All jokes aside, I congratulate Doc on his efforts to collect and preserve these relics of a bygone era, it's truly something to be proud of.

Thanks for that Stageway brochure page!

I saw one on a '72 Newport platform about 30 years ago in Fort Worth, TX. A private owner in a part of town where larger families could happen. Still looked pretty good at that time. Got me wondering about those conversions, rather than the more common Cadillacs and Lincolns.

CBODY67

Jim brown made some action films after his football career. One in particular stands out to me called Black Gunn. Loaded with great fusie action & a limo!

Yes, and except the bullit charger you will find all ford products in any tv show or movie filmed in San Fran.:mad:But New York police shows & movies are always almost exclusively mopar.

Yes, it is, despite Steve McGarrett driving a Mercury and I think FoMoCo products are predominant in the series.

They did, although I saw an early episode recently where a young boy is kidnapped by a crooks in frog and devils masks and there is a chase scene with the bad guys driving a GM product (Cadillac?), the kidnapped boy's father a 300, and a Five-O member driving a Ford.

Back