Amazing crash with the driver walking away

Vital organs are mainly in the chest cavity.

I have an extinguisher in the car, wear leather boots & really don't want my legs or hands to get burned but it still beats the piss out of having your lungs evaporated.

I'm just saying, if you're going to use fireproof gear, why not a whole suit? The danger of fire isn't that it will somehow get to your vital organs, it's the risk of massive infection from burns over a large surface area. Okay, it could get to your lungs, but that's through inhalation and not addressed by a jacket or a helmet.

I don't understand why (out of common sense, not lack of safety regulations) spectators stand so close to the action in sports like this. Group B is no longer run because of excessive deaths, mostly spectators. The Baja 1000 is the same way. Around the starting area, it's more of a slalom course around all the people standing out in the track.

I don't understand why (out of common sense, not lack of safety regulations) spectators stand so close to the action in sports like this. Group B is no longer run because of excessive deaths, mostly spectators. The Baja 1000 is the same way. Around the starting area, it's more of a slalom course around all the people standing out in the track.

The car looks more attractive AFTER the crash.

Back