And what is your almighty C-body worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
as compared to this Mopar:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Other...1855bff4a&item=281410273098&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$_12.JPG

1977 Dodge Colt Wagon

The 2.0 L engine powers this Colt Wagon. Transmission is a four speed manual on Mileage Maker with a two-barrel in 1977. 3.89:1 gear ration
Transmission was a Chrysler design, Front brakes are 9 inches in diameter; drums are in the back. Steering has a recirculating ball design.
Colt Wagon has a cargo area of 58 cubic feet, with the rear seat folded, around six feet long by three feet wide, with a counter balanced lift gate that was easy to lift up.

Car Time
580 North Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06606
OPEN Office Hours 9am - 5.30pm (203)366-3747

We buy, sell & trade.
After hours 5.30pm-10pm (203)395-5868
****If this vehicle is sold in Connecticut, we are sorry but we MUST add 6.35% CT State sales tax*****

If it had air...

Ugly old Station wagons don't exist, I like them all.

Yea, well, you like a lot of questionable stuff. Skiing..... :rolling:

I don't think I would have included the part about the cargo space in the ad ........ Sounds about the same as Jazebelles trunk.

Would it be concidered a "short" longroof .....?

I like the British term Shooting break, but it would have too doors too many for this moniker.

No, I like this one too. I remember doing a road trip with a buddy in 1978 from Colorado to Los Angeles and back in a 1977 Colt coupe. Damn good cars! Top end was maybe 90, because of the automatic transmission; but it really was a fun little car to hit the road with. Plus with '70s US car styling being questionable, at best; the Colt had a cool early '70s US ponycar look about it, like the same era Toyota Celicas.

I'll take mine in blue, please!

I'd take it too. Pop on a turbo and it'd be a fun little ride. And it's just down the road from me.

They weren't bad looking for a small '70's car. I remember, back in the day, a buddy talking about possibly dropping a 318 into his 2-door Colt. It never actually happened, but was seriously considered.

I don't mind that Colt wagon, but I still like my C-Body better, LOL! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back