Android based phone

So you're telling me it's my fault because I won't use an iPhone...

Not at all. I don't use android so I cant help. Its also likely to be different for everyone based on what specific device they use, how their wifi connection is, how much crap they have on their device, stuff like that.

Fwiw I clear my data etc and I'm having a much better experience with this site. Hopefully it will continue.
I still hate dolphin though. I just hate it less than others I've tried.
BTW why not get this site on tapatalk? Or maybe a more mobile friendly site like vbulletin ? I really don't know how that stuff works.

I can't do any of that with my phone...:(

Should add I am cheap when it comes to these things. Only $20 per 3 months.

1-xQasEsKC8ZhZWcIyWerg2w.jpeg

BTW why not get this site on tapatalk? Or maybe a more mobile friendly site like vbulletin ? I really don't know how that stuff works

We were on vBulletin from the start and only left it about a year ago. vBulletin is basically dead these days as far as development and has had numerous instances of being hacked and hundreds of thousands of users' private information has been compromised..

Here is just one article about it from a few months ago: vBulletin targeted yet again, 800K accounts compromised

As far as Tapatalk, first, it also has had security issues for both the websites that used them and the users who installed their app. They also are, from what I know, basically owned by the Chinese Govt.

This site is designed to be mobile friendly without the need for a separate app.

Back