For Sale Another Quebec Chrysler that you'll either love or hate. 1969 restomod $35.00 (Not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
chrysler 1969 restomod
$35.00
chrysler 1969 restomod | Voitures d'époque | Lac-Saint-Jean | Kijiji
Google French to English translation:
Hello I wind my chrysler resto mod lx platform 2006 5.7 hemi unique air suspension wheel 20 inch ferrada rolls like a 300c nine rated at 55k I ask 35k
$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

Hmm, I can dig it. Interesting that he chose one of our C bodies for the Restomod, typically the muscle cars they get done. A few things I could do without, but it appears to be nicely done.

I can appreciate the work he put into restomod, but he will never get the money he wants for a 4 door.

I'd love to go twist the key to a VVT 5.7 or a 6.1 + 5-speed auto in one of my cars. So I give credit where due.
The dash doesn't really look right, but at least it looks like it was done with pride.

Monumental amount of mind numbing work went into that imo..
I just don’t know why.:realcrazy:

I guess the builder wanted an older car with modern technology, fair enough modern suspension, braking, and powertrain, but it'd have been better to keep the original dash whilst modernizing behind the scenes like we do with a quartz clock conversion. Once again, JMHO.

Can't show any hate on this car because I've had delusional brief thoughts about putting a Formal on a 2WD Ram 1500 chassis.
But then my meds kick in so no Formals were harmed.

Last edited:
Just had a Fumbuck County moment there Stan?

(hint: whatever you do, DON'T DRINK THE WATER!)

66 and a 1/2. Got it. Thanks.
Care to supply the Ram, now? You don't keep them that long... :poke:

I understand it.
I took my white Fury on a 30 min highway drive today, and about 10 min into the trip I was wishing it drove like my 19-year-old Buick.
Not the acceleration or braking. But the rest of it -- yes. So I can only imagine what a new 300 under one would feel like.

My bone stock Imperial is THE ONLY car that I don’t get fatigued in in any way during a long drive and I’m not talking 30 miles. Trucks are a different story, I don’t get fatigued in any of the trucks I’ve had over the years.

Oh, my. An automotive equivalent of what Old-House Jounal calls "Remuddling."

I'm not dead set against "restomods," and I won't get any harsher than the above remark. However, I have qualms even about reupholstering the my T&C's seats in cloth and replacing the faux wood on the dash with the real McCoy.

Would the postmodern Hemi with all its computer controls have been compatible with the '69 dashboard?

Interesting... the original ad should have begun, "Je vends ma (not mon) Chrysler..." That's why the translation came out "wind" instead of "sell." Maybe autocorrect played hell on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back