Antique polio vaccine the last living polio victim

Anybody seen the published ingredient list the FDA requires within 14 days of approval?

Oh and just to beat a dead horse, IT IS NOT A VACCINE!!! It doesn't meet any legal or medical definition of such and if you go to the Pfizer or Moderna websites, nowhere is the word vaccine used.

Kevin

We haven't met but I'm one of those. Being the sole source of income for my family, if something happens to me under "emergency use" my family would have no recourse. None. They passed additional indemnification for the vaccine companies before they started this the jabs, and since none of them were FDA approved they would have no access to the VICP. So yes I waited until the Pfizer shot was approved as my company (a BCBS company) is mandating vaccination by Nov 1, even though we're 95% (as number of employees) remote. Else no I wouldn't be getting the shot until complete testing had completed.

As for my kids, they're 10 years old and 20 months, they'll stick with the traditional vaccines. They also regularly eat and come in contact with things that would drive a germaphobe through the roof. All in an effort to build their natural immune system. Covid juice, no they won't be getting that for quite a few years if at all, mandates be damned.

So you're being coerced.

Do you have a copy of their liability insurance naming you as insured against any injury their "policy" might cause you?

Kevin

Anybody seen the published ingredient list the FDA requires within 14 days of approval?

Oh and just to beat a dead horse, IT IS NOT A VACCINE!!! It doesn't meet any legal or medical definition of such and if you go to the Pfizer or Moderna websites, nowhere is the word vaccine used.

Kevin
First search hit for "pfizer vaccine" is this page at pfizer.com that says vaccine all over the place.
COVID-19 Vaccine U.S. Distribution Fact Sheet | Pfizer

First search hit for "pfizer vaccine" is this page at pfizer.com that says vaccine all over the place.
COVID-19 Vaccine U.S. Distribution Fact Sheet | Pfizer

If you did that search like I did 6 months ago, you would have gotten a different result.

I see they have been diddling with the definition of a vaccine too. It used to be an administration of a dead or weakened virus or bacteria to stimulate the immune system to make antibodies. They have now changed dead or weakened virus or bacteria to "any substance ". Talk about vague, and vague is exactly what a definition is not supposed to be.

Kevin

I mean, they had to change the definition so that Bill Gates's nano robots and DNA altering sequence can be onboard ..

If you did that search like I did 6 months ago, you would have gotten a different result.
I would be interested to see that, but that's not the case today.

I see they have been diddling with the definition of a vaccine too. It used to be an administration of a dead or weakened virus or bacteria to stimulate the immune system to make antibodies. They have now changed dead or weakened virus or bacteria to "any substance ". Talk about vague, and vague is exactly what a definition is not supposed to be.
If that was the definition of a vaccine before, then it needed updating because it was outdated. It was outdated because it conflated the mechanism of how it works with the functionality of what it does. Not too surprising if we only knew one way to create a vaccine, but in addition to mRNA, there are already other vaccine technologies which do not require "dead or weakened virus" in order to function. Also, mRNA vaccine technology has been in development for over a decade, so this should not have been a surprise to any authoritative medical resource on the definition of vaccine. I suspect you got your narrow definition of a vaccine from some suspect source. Sounds like fishing for a conspiracy where there isn't one.

To put it in an automotive context, if the definition of an ignition system specified an inductive discharge (i.e. Kettering system dating back to 1912), then electronic ignitions including HEI would still meet the definition. However, when Capacitive Discharge (e.g. MSD) came along, we'd have to change the definition of "ignition system", or call MSD something other than an ignition system, even though it still produces a spark at the sparkplugs to ignite the fuel.

Last edited:
I would be interested to see that, but that's not the case today.

If that was the definition of a vaccine before, then it needed updating because it was outdated. It was outdated because it conflated the mechanism of how it works with the functionality of what it does. Not too surprising if we only knew one way to create a vaccine, but in addition to mRNA, there are already other vaccine technologies which do not require "dead or weakened virus" in order to function. Also, mRNA vaccine technology has been in development for over a decade, so this should not have been a surprise to any authoritative medical resource on the definition of vaccine. I suspect you got your narrow definition of a vaccine from some suspect source. Sounds like fishing for a conspiracy where there isn't one.

To put it in an automotive context, if the definition of an ignition system specified an inductive discharge (i.e. Kettering system dating back to 1912), then electronic ignitions including HEI would still meet the definition. However, when Capacitive Discharge (e.g. MSD) came along, we'd have to change the definition of "ignition system", or call MSD something other than an ignition system, even though it still produces a spark at the sparkplugs to ignite the fuel.

MSD still meets the original definition. The capacitor discharges into the primary side of the coil. When the field from that 480v primary charge collapses, it induces a much bigger hit than 12v collapsing does.

Kevin

FYI - Only the brand new Pfizer "Comirnaty" vaccine is approved by the FDA (and it's unavailable in the US). The original Pfizer vaccine is still - NOT - FDA approved. Yet lib media, Dr Fauci and other liars use the news to demand forced vaccinations for schools and businesses with the OLD vaccines that provide little or no efficacy against the new variants...
Feds ‘Purposely Tricking’ Americans to Give Up Rights to Refuse Vaccine Says RFK, Jr.

MSD still meets the original definition. The capacitor discharges into the primary side of the coil. When the field from that 480v primary charge collapses, it induces a much bigger hit than 12v collapsing does.

Kevin
Really, you're going to argue over my analogy? :BangHead: The capacitive discharge mechanism of generating high voltage in the coil is very different that the inductive discharge mechanism used in Kettering and similar systems. If the original def'n of "ignition system" specified inductive discharge, then CD ignition would not meet that definition.

Really, you're going to argue over my analogy? :BangHead: The capacitive discharge mechanism of generating high voltage in the coil is very different that the inductive discharge mechanism used in Kettering and similar systems. If the original def'n of "ignition system" specified inductive discharge, then CD ignition would not meet that definition.

I'm obviously missing something here. The inductive discharge mechanism is the coil. An MSD system still requires an ignition coil.

So I looked up the 2 definitions and the only distinction I can draw from the CDI one is
In a CD ignition, the ignition coil acts as a pulse transformer rather than an energy storage medium as it does in an inductive system.

I don't see a 480v pulse discharged from a capacitor into the primary winding of a coil to induce a secondary voltage of 10's of thousands of volts as being fundamentally different than a 12v pulse from a storage battery switched by points or transistors to same said coil to induce thousands of volts. At the end of the day they both use a coil to turn some volts into lots of volts via Farraday's Law.

To get back to the original debate about vaccine definitions, if there is a technical difference between Kettering and CDI, I think your analogy actually makes my case.

If the original def'n of "ignition system" specified inductive discharge, then CD ignition would not meet that definition

The original definition of vaccine specified dead or disabled virus or bacteria. Based on that, the jab does not meet that definition. Arbitrarily changing the definition to include any substance is no different than changing facts to fit a theory. It's point blank BS.

And I wasn't trying argue. Really. :thumbsup:

Kevin

I'm obviously missing something here. The inductive discharge mechanism is the coil. An MSD system still requires an ignition coil.

So I looked up the 2 definitions and the only distinction I can draw from the CDI one is .

I don't see a 480v pulse discharged from a capacitor into the primary winding of a coil to induce a secondary voltage of 10's of thousands of volts as being fundamentally different than a 12v pulse from a storage battery switched by points or transistors to same said coil to induce thousands of volts. At the end of the day they both use a coil to turn some volts into lots of volts via Farraday's Law.

To get back to the original debate about vaccine definitions, if there is a technical difference between Kettering and CDI, I think your analogy actually makes my case.

The original definition of vaccine specified dead or disabled virus or bacteria. Based on that, the jab does not meet that definition. Arbitrarily changing the definition to include any substance is no different than changing facts to fit a theory. It's point blank BS.

And I wasn't trying argue. Really. :thumbsup:

Kevin
In an inductive discharge system, the ignition coil acts as an inductor to store energy, as well as a step-up transformer. In a CD system, the coil only acts as a transformer, not an inductor. There is no inductive discharge. I could go into more detail but I don't see the point.

And I think you are getting your definition of vaccine from some unreliable third-party source, not a reliable medical reference. Your argument that the public is being lied to because the definition of vaccine has changed is weak at best.

FYI - Only the brand new Pfizer "Comirnaty" vaccine is approved by the FDA (and it's unavailable in the US). The original Pfizer vaccine is still - NOT - FDA approved. Yet lib media, Dr Fauci and other liars use the news to demand forced vaccinations for schools and businesses with the OLD vaccines that provide little or no efficacy against the new variants...
Feds ‘Purposely Tricking’ Americans to Give Up Rights to Refuse Vaccine Says RFK, Jr.

The vaccine formulation has not changed. They just gave it a commercial name. I'm not sure what your argument is. Frankly I don't care to continue participating in this thread and am unfollowing it.

Back