Anyone else Vape?

I'm sorry to hear that. Cigarettes/tobacco have claimed countless lives. I never got to meet my Grandpa. He started smoking in World War II, when cigarettes were part of the ration pack. He wasn't ever able to kick it. He passed due to lung cancer three days before I was born. So yeah, smoking is dumb, and I'm dumb too. Obviously, what smart person pays 17 bucks a pack?

I have a 16 year old son. I asked him about vaping and pot smoking at school and with his friends. His honest answer is 9 out of 10 school age kids vape or smoke pot!!!!! It's epidemic with the youth nowadays. Candy flavored vaping and pot is treated like its a health food. They have targeted our youth for profit. Legalized pot has normalized it's use. California politicians have heavily invested in pot farm industry. They claim increased tax revenue is the reason. Most large indoor commercial wherehouse space is now being converted into farms. As long as you pay your (permit fees) and promise to pay a portion of sales tax!!! Truth is ALL smoking is a bad habit that leads other bad habits in life. As a father I have failed to keep these poisons away from my son. Not from lack trying, but it's just to easy to get nowadays.

Cigarettes never killed anyone.
Saying that is like saying MoPars kill people.
What kills people is SMOKING those cigarettes.
The person using them knows full well what can happen.
My dad smoked 2-4 packs of Pall Mall straights every day for decades.
He lived to the ripe old age of 92.
What did he did from? COPD.
And he said he had only himself to blame.

Never tried vapes, but my 86 year old father vapes daily as he was a two pack a day smoker of lucky strikes no filter and vaping was the only thing that got him to put the cigarettes down and he tried everything as he had to quit with copd. I Never was much of a smoker but have been chewing regular red man chewing tobacco and dipping skoal mint for the last 30 years.

Last edited:
Well if vape helped him I will try it out. I have tried to stop smoking, but it is not working...

i started vaping when i joined here in 2013 - in fact my plymouth was my gift to myself for inscentive. if i smoked id have to sell the car.

so here we are in 2020 coming up on 2021 and i still dont smoke. thank god. i smoked almost 30 years. reds then swisher sweets.

still vape hard core tho.

if you do try vape - get the strongest nicotene % content you can get - 20% ish - get it strong. or you wont quit.

i mix my own juice. i buy lab / food quality ingredients and mix that **** in the kitchen. green apple + cotton candy is my patented recipie.

try not to die -

- saylor

I bought a vape kit and so far I do not want to smoke yet... I am still trying out the taste that I like, but soon I will find something I hope. I read so many bad stories about vape exploding because of bad batteries and I got a little bit worried, but one guy wrote that you can change the battery and use a good one. I bought one from https://www.vaporsolo.com/samsung-25r-18650-green-battery/ and it should be fine. It is made by Samsung so it should be good, although I remember their phone blowing up too... If I still do not have the need to smoke it will be great, I like it so far.

Last edited:
Taking up vaping to stop smoking is a "fool's errand".
What do you use to quit vaping?
Agreed, you’re just chasing one habit with another. Personally I think it all comes down to Willpower!. If you want to you will, if you don’t want to then you won’t.. just say’en

Agreed, you’re just chasing one habit with another. Personally I think it all comes down to Willpower!. If you want to you will, if you don’t want to then you won’t.. just say’en
I agree, but smokers have an uphill battle. If my lungs weren't crap, I'd still be smoking. Bronchitis two dozen times was enough for me. I started running earlier this year, and got my lungs cleared out, then I had a back injury, so I'm not as active anymore. So I'm hopeful I can keep the lungs cleaner, and not end up with COPD when I'm older.

I have a friend who rolls his own, and vapes, and he says he gets the shakes if he doesn't have nicotine. He's hooked. I was hooked, a pack gone in five hours before I quit. Smoked at work only, and I found nally couldn't breathe.
I wish anyone the best if luck trying to quit, and the healthiest of options if you need that nicotine.

I agree, but smokers have an uphill battle. If my lungs weren't crap, I'd still be smoking. Bronchitis two dozen times was enough for me. I started running earlier this year, and got my lungs cleared out, then I had a back injury, so I'm not as active anymore. So I'm hopeful I can keep the lungs cleaner, and not end up with COPD when I'm older.

I have a friend who rolls his own, and vapes, and he says he gets the shakes if he doesn't have nicotine. He's hooked. I was hooked, a pack gone in five hours before I quit. Smoked at work only, and I found nally couldn't breathe.
I wish anyone the best if luck trying to quit, and the healthiest of options if you need that nicotine.
Don’t get me wrong. I KNOW it’s an addiction.. and ANY addiction, good or bad, is a ***** to break.. I watched my grandfather, father and my mother and step mother Died from smoking. So I’m a bit bitter about the subject but not unsympathetic to the challenge. Not everyone is affected by it either. People smoke their entire lives and died from unrelated issues. So I wish the Best for anyone trying to KICK the / any habit..

I started about a year ago, to quit smoking.... But it has snowballed into another damn hobby... lol It is nice to breathe, and smell again! I can't lie though, once in a while I get a hair up my *** for a cigg. Especially when drinking, but it is amazing how nasty the ciggs taste after vaping. Can really taste all the nasty chemicals, and carcinogens in them.

Of course there are a lot of naysayers to E-cigs. Mostly about how the battery can blow up in yours face. But you really have to be an idiot to have something like that happen. Also the battery would be draining hot acid on you before hand. I would hope you would stop at that point lol. The only real bad thing I can see is if you have one, that you rarely/never use. It can have mold grow inside the tank. But obviously your not using it at that point...

This is my newest piece I got last week. Everyone at the show got to see it yesterday. Stan seemed a little intrigued by it lol

vaping is also going to kill him

I only vape when I have a cold!!!!

1650403129747.png

Seeing that white vapor makes me think its Seafoam treatment for humans

Your journey to quitting smoking with vaping is truly inspiring! It's reassuring to know that vaping has been a successful alternative for you. Your friend's recommendation seems to have played a significant role in your journey, showcasing the importance of support.
Taking care of our vapes ensures a smooth and safe experience, and exploring different vaping options like releaf.co.uk vape pens sounds intriguing. It's fascinating how CBD can offer a unique and enjoyable vaping experience.
Moreover, your openness to trying new things is commendable, as it shows your commitment to finding what works best for you.

Last edited:
The ***** of it is is that Nicotine is addictive, but not a carcinogen. As my doctor says "It's the delivery system I hate"

I tried tobacco ONCE. Hated it. Smoked some weed in the late 1960's but never much and very little in the time up to now.

No smoke in your lungs is any good.

Have rarely had any alcohol as I really do not like the effects of it.

Read this report: Alcohol Portal | CDC

Basically any alcohol no matter how little is absolutely not good.

Psilocybin mushrooms are in another league. As always you "have to fasten your seatbelts".
Best to be in a place where you are only by yourself or with some friends in a safe place.
Outdoors is great. Hike in somewhere and enjoy the view. I've done them at the Blast Zone at
Mt. St. Helens after they opened it up for sightseers, Boulder field in the Baja, Beach at Santa Cruz,
The Pecos Wilderness in NM, Along a river in Nebraska, and lots more but always outdoors. At high
doses it is difficult to walk but crawling or "puddling" that is staying in one place for hours is also
just what you need. And as my friend Dave said "eyelid movies". Yup close your eyes and watch the
movies aka swirling colors and forms. Nothing like it I assure you.

Once tripped with my Dad and my mother-in-law along a stream in the mountains. A nice day for all was had.
And numerous times with my sister although she always gets emotional at the beginning and sobs her *** off but
eventually she calms down.

"When spores are outlawed only outlaws will have spores" Donald Trump

Well I could be wrong about the above statement........

Back