Anyone know of a good upholsterer in Central Cali?

Half Life

Reaction score
Im in Santa Maria, just wondered if any of yall are in the same neighborhood and know someone who does good work.

Perhaps some current collector car owners in your area could refer you or car clubs. If neither work for you try the new/used car dealerships and ask who they use. Even do a google search and see if any customer feedback or better business bureau complaints.

I spoke an upholsterer about 6 years ago , he lives in Cambria not to far from you.
I don,t know if he,s still doing it , he,s 70 plus i think.
Maybe you can find him in the yellow pages.

Hello from Lompoc, I had my seats done by a shop in Medford Oregon. There was shop in Santa Maria that installed the Legendary covers on my Barracuda, wasn't super happy with them, the owner was in the Auto Body class at Hancock that I was in. I wouldn't recommend them.

There are two shops here in Lompoc one did the headliner on my Barracuda and some adjustments to the seats previously done. The other I'm told does good work but haven't used them.

Alan

Thanks Alan! I have heard of a few here in SM as well but nothing I've heard is good. I was just in Lompoc today to pick up my wheels from big brand... I work on base

I had the seats and headliner in my 68 Plymouth Fury done by a shop in Sacramento. He does great work and his prices are very reasonable. IMG_0864.jpgIMG_0868.jpgIMG_9275.jpgIMG_9276.JPG

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_9275.jpg

IMG_9276.JPG

Back