Anyone know this Sport Suburban?

King Hooter

Reaction score
Sorry if this is breaking any brotherhood codes here. Go ahead and remove if it's not ok. But I'm just too dang curious. So just thought I'd ask if anyone knows of it.

Listed Tuesday, in East Central Iowa there is/was a '76 Gran Fury Sport Suburban on marketplace. A running driver with a 440 and mags.

The reason I ask is that it quickly was listed pending. Which means that you can't message seller. So I'm keeping an eye out to see if I'll be able to message seller.

Screen shots of the ad.
Screenshot_20231024-195334.png
Screenshot_20231024-195348.png
Screenshot_20231027-172441.png
Screenshot_20231028-002540.png
Screenshot_20231028-002602.png

Click on the sellers name and go to his home page and then you can message him all day long.

I looked this car all over at the mopars in the park show. The owner was an older guy from cedar rapids Iowa. The car was very clean but had a lot of dings and such but with a price around $5000 you couldn't go wrong, at least that was what he was asking back then.

I looked this car all over at the mopars in the park show. The owner was an older guy from cedar rapids Iowa. The car was very clean but had a lot of dings and such but with a price around $5000 you couldn't go wrong, at least that was what he was asking back then.
Yep, this must be the same wagon. The Facebook price is definitely higher but that's expected.
As it has been on pending for nearly two weeks now. I've been fighting myself about sending a message to find out the situation.

Yep, this must be the same wagon. The Facebook price is definitely higher but that's expected.
As it has been on pending for nearly two weeks now. I've been fighting myself about sending a message to find out the situation.
Do it.

Back