Anyone looking for C body Budd disc brake parts?

1968Chryslers

Reaction score
Send me a note, I can bring stuff to Carlisle. The value is in the calipers and lower ball joint cores. Splash shields are nice also. Send me a note if there's any interest. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks @SportFury70. I recently rebuilt a set of 69-72 single bore KH caliper brake assembly to replace the front drums. New ball joints, bushings, restored spindle, new rotors, etc. Looks good. Good luck on selling the budd set. Is suspect they will go quick at Carlisle.

Thanks @SportFury70. I recently rebuilt a set of 69-72 single bore KH caliper brake assembly to replace the front drums. New ball joints, bushings, restored spindle, new rotors, etc. Looks good. Good luck on selling the budd set. Is suspect they will go quick at Carlisle.
That was a wise move, the Budd stuff is too cumbersome to deal with. I hauled a set to Carlisle my 1st time there in 2003, I left them next to the trash can. I wouldn't expect anyone to switch to Budds with abysmal parts availability. I think the needed stuff is the calipers and core lower ball joints.

The Budds are worth the effort.

Back