Bad Chad 56 Savoy

I saw what he did to the jag. I am not a fan, but that said, everyone that can massage metal can be learnt off, just got to pick the bits you want to use.
I think he even says that.

That is in amazing condition! I had a '56 in '69 and the body was already toast!,

That is in amazing condition! I had a '56 in '69 and the body was already toast!,
My first car was a 56 Savoy sedan in 1972. Beyond the bubbling metal over the headlight brows it was amazingly rust free for a Minnesota vehicle.
Flathead 6 with three speed and overdrive is the only way to go!

My first car was a 56 Savoy sedan in 1972. Beyond the bubbling metal over the headlight brows it was amazingly rust free for a Minnesota vehicle.
Flathead 6 with three speed and overdrive is the only way to go!
Mine was a six three on the tree too but no OD. I got it for 25 cents (HA) from a friend. It had the clutch out. I put in a clutch, and it got me through my Senior year in '69. The rocker panels were GONE. Over the head light were huge holes. The trunk floor gave way and I lost a cooler of beer one night!! But that old six wouldn't stop running!!!!! I donated it to my high school shop class the next year and they parted it out and put the engine in an old pick up. Oh did I tell you that it was PINK and WHITE???? :rofl:

drugs are bad mkay... i take he will flip and burn it...

Gotta have content for the youtubes...

Umm, he puts 14 inch rims and tires on 56 Plymouth and then tries to put the stock 56 15 inch hubcaps on.
2 weeks left until blown 1 month deadline.

I watched a couple of his videos in the past. He was building a car for his girlfriend to race and he put an expanded metal screen in for the firewall. If you've ever seriously drag raced, you'd know that you can get bounced in tech for not having a solid firewall with no holes in it...

The comments were pretty one sided telling him that wasn't good. He didn't want to hear it.

IMHO, although wrong, it's one thing to compromise your own safety, but to build a car for someone else to race that isn't safe (especially after being pointed out) is bordering on criminal. I stopped watching anything he did after that.... No idea if they let them run that car or not. I know the tech guys at any of the tracks I went to would not let it go... Even the sketchy tracks.

Again, some talent, but the idiot in him comes out on a regular basis.

cocaine.jpg

Back