Ball joints.

Mopar mike

Reaction score
Now i have replaced all 4 ball joints, and on thursday i take the polara to the tire shop for Wheel aligment. The man there have the stuff to measure this whith computer support. But what angels ? Can i order the angels i can read in my "chilton auto repair manual" ? Or can someone recomend something ? :comp26:

Now i have replaced all 4 ball joints, and on thursday i take the polara to the tire shop for Wheel aligment. The man there have the stuff to measure this whith computer support. But what angels ? Can i order the angels i can read in my "chilton auto repair manual" ? Or can someone recomend something ? :comp26:
I search and finded on ebay a front end ball joint kit and, payd whit pay pal and waited for the packet arrival, and i came whith broken emballage and things where missing, but the things i wanted the most where there, the 4 ball joints.:bs_flag:

Is this what your looking for?

Is this what your looking for? or missing parts from an ebay purchase? Sorry I couldnt tell... I cant help on parts you may be missing but hopefully this Skosh chart will help with your allignment question

alignment-specifications.jpg

alignment-specifications.jpg

Back