Batch of Hemi cars/parts in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone own a car and not know what damn engine is in it???
My father.......
facepalm.gif

I lived in LA 30yrs ago and used to look through the local car magizines and parts listings,there were 426 HEMI motors for sale from disasembled motors to complete engines going from $300 to $1,000,and being a lifelong MOPAR guy I wanted to buy them all and had the money,but I was married to a woman that loved old VWs and flat out said she didn't want a bunch of old greasy engines lying around,,
Well about 5-8yrs later when the muscle car craze hit those same motors were worth from $2,000 to $10,000 if you had a motor that had a correct year ect,,I finally divorced her but should of divorced her sooner,,I could of been a rich man,

I lived in LA 30yrs ago and used to look through the local car magizines and parts listings,there were 426 HEMI motors for sale from disasembled motors to complete engines going from $300 to $1,000,and being a lifelong MOPAR guy I wanted to buy them all and had the money,but I was married to a woman that loved old VWs and flat out said she didn't want a bunch of old greasy engines lying around,,
Well about 5-8yrs later when the muscle car craze hit those same motors were worth from $2,000 to $10,000 if you had a motor that had a correct year ect,,I finally divorced her but should of divorced her sooner,,I could of been a rich man,

Chris Rock says...

post-7693-1386719465_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back