Be safe my friends

Marian

Reaction score
For my friends in the way of the hurricane. Be safe. Remember, my home is always open to y'all. Just takes a couple tanks of gas.

Everybody on the east coast of FL is invited to head inland to Sebring.

I'm on high ground. Should be ok. May lose a few shingles.
Im worried about Bulldog. It's heading straight at him.

Yesterday Walmart was wiped out of water, milk, soda, and juice.
But they were still able to drag out pallets of beer and drop them onto the floor non stop. :realcrazy:

Little breezy down here and clouds are rolling in from the north. So far though, just really friggin humid. They say the tropical storm we'll see from it on this side won't start til midnight.

Beer fridge is full, and the kids got plenty of milk and water.

Anyone on the east side that needs safe harbor, we've got a room or two.

It's the loop back that bothers me. Going to come back as a tropical storm.

094542W5_NL_sm.gif

I have a cousin that just left Orlando and is now heading to Virginia, my brother is flying into Savannah as we speak and I'll be flying into Savannah on Wednesday by then it should have passed. My Niece and all the recruits at Parris Island had to be evacuated. Hope all has calmed down for next weeks graduation.

Alan

Stan, your lucky so far! Its been raining here since last night. Still going.. Storm won't reach us till tomorrow afternoon/early night.

Hope everyone is gets through this unscathed.

I'm wishing every one well.

Hope all of our friends stay safe, incur no damage on home, property, Mopars, and most of all loved ones.

and have plenty of adult beverages to weather the storm if you are staying put and plenty of adult beverages if you are already evacuated.

The should already be on there way Stan. Did you get one of those pallets of beer?
Walmart is only 5 min. away.
Plus, I have a whole-house generator so I can even keep the Hot Tub going.

Directions
I-95 S
Right on I-4 W
Ramp to US 27 S
Right on Sun n Lake Blvd.
You have arrived at your destination .

This should be the hurricane Matthew thread for our FL and east coast friends.

And any south of there

How's it going guys ?

So far so good in 33950. nice solid breeze, and some rain thrown in. Beer reserves are holding up so far. but I just started watching TNF via twitter so I may have to change to that other drink.. yes the washington apple. :)

So far so good in 33950. nice solid breeze, and some rain thrown in. Beer reserves are holding up so far. but I just started watching TNF via twitter so I may have to change to that other drink.. yes the washington apple. :)

Hope you weather it well and happy.

This will be a fine storm just fine. After some good news from the doc this week I'm looking forward to the future and enjoying everyday....

Back