Beautiful celebrities with their Mopars? Please post em!

Oops, posts are supposed to be celebrities. So Russian model is Anna Shapiro. She made international news when she was hospitalized in Britain in 2018. She said Putin's agents were trying to kill her with poison due to her criticizing the Russian government. British media said it was a hoax, but then later, media said it was just salmonella food poisoning....who knows? She moved to Israel in 2018.
anna shapiro.jpeg

Although Russia and Ukraine have some of the most beautiful women in the world, does this prove that russians are just plain crazy?...and they made more than one. There's about 5 of these "Cinderella" limos made, mostly used for weddings.
PT Cruisers??

27yrs older in these pics but looks great to me. Alexandra Paul at the 2010 Texas Frightweek with one of the few Christines that survived that 1983 movie. Approx 15 Plymouth Belevedere/Furys were wrecked out of the 25 used.

Never rent your car/house/ whatever to a movie company. They usually lie and maybe wreck it. Then you have to pay a lawyer and sue them to get your money back.
View attachment 563249
View attachment 563250

I've had my '66 Dodge Coronet, '78 Chrysler NYBS, '86 Ford Country Squire wagon, '78 Chevy C-10, and '68 Dodge D-100 in films. The key to keeping your cars intact and damage-free is to be with them at all times! If it's a background car, you or your selected driver drives it. If it's a feature car, you have to have your eyeballs on it all the time. Where I drew the line with the Coronet is when they wanted to attach camera equipment to it, and I very emphatically said "NO!". To which, they altered that particular scene to show the car rolling by the camera, instead, versus the in-car shot they wanted.

I believe the President used Imperials from 1952-1964. The 1952 white parade phaeton Imperial is rated as the most beautiful president car. After JKF's funeral, this car, the 1960 Crown Imperial Ghia Limo was never seen again and thought to be crushed... until the 1990's when it was spotted in Yucca Valley fully restored.
JFKFuneral60GhiaLimo.jpg

Even British royalty knew Imperials were the most luxurious cars in the world. Rolls Royces made before 1958 didn't even have power brakes, power steering, power windows. Ride quality wasn't as good, exceleration sucked. Even today, the most expensive doesn't mean the best. Wines moderately priced win most of the awards and expensive cars are horribly engineered. Just my ranting.
PrincessMargaret 1958 imp.jpg

Beautiful Lana Turner. She was married 8 times, mostly to men who wanted to control her. She was one of those woman who was upbeat and inspiring, however wanted her own freedom. She probably would have been happier living today, then in the 1950's.
LanaTurner.jpg

Back