Best cleaner for a fabric interior

chry73luv

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the best cleaner to use on a cloth interior? I have cloth inserts on the 73 polara vip that is a heavy weave plaid and very durable but is dirty so was wondering what type of cleaner some members of the board use.

I've had good results with this stuff. AAP and Walmart have it...

k2-_ed1595af-13fd-4bb6-a772-0eb5e0467218.v1.jpg

I'd use one of these....Bissell Little green cleaning machine....

P133699.jpg

I had one of these small cleaners for years...worked great on everything. I had to retire it last year it finally gave up after 10+ years of abuse, I got one of these now.... Bissell Spot bot cleaner...

33N8A.jpg

I'd use one of these....Bissell Little green cleaning machine....

P133699.jpg

I had one of these small cleaners for years...worked great on everything. I had to retire it last year it finally gave up after 10+ years of abuse, I got one of these now.... Bissell Spot bot cleaner...

33N8A.jpg

x2...everything else yer just moveing dirt and grime around

I've had good results with this stuff. AAP and Walmart have it...

k2-_ed1595af-13fd-4bb6-a772-0eb5e0467218.v1.jpg

I like this stuff too. I have used my Hoover furniture attachment too with good results. One tip use a very strong shop vac to remove the most dust and dirt from the seats first.

I bought a used truck from a farmer. I used the hoover steamer but didn't shop vac it very well before. I don't think he ever rolled up the windows I drew tons of dirt out of those seats.

Back