detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine but notice the plate.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pts/5314310679.html

image.jpg

He must have never transferred the title yet. Add says its in Detroit but those plates are from a Hurst that Used to be in Bismarck or Fargo. The ND DMV still shows that plate as taken. When I was getting my plate it showed that plate as taken so I got 70Hurst.

Its the front plate on the car below. I had sold it some time ago. Still in Detroit but its for sale again. Sweet car.
IMG_5758 (200x117).jpg

IMG_5758 (200x117).jpg

It's my car guys. My trans I'm trying to sell out of my charger. And yes I did transfer the title. I keep that plate on the front for historical purposes.

Let's see the rest of your cars.

Men want to be like you and women want to be with you....I'm guessing when you drink beer you drink dos equis as well?

Are you married? My wife wants to know ....lol

What, no E bodies?? Lol!
Nice collection! Where in Detroit are you? More details on the '68?

What, no E bodies?? Lol!
Nice collection! Where in Detroit are you? More details on the '68?

I live near the macomb area. That 68 is 1 of 100 4 speeds. It used to run moonshine down south. It's been my project for 10 years. Almost finished.

I live near the macomb area. That 68 is 1 of 100 4 speeds. It used to run moonshine down south. It's been my project for 10 years. Almost finished.
I love it, '68s are my favorite. Is it a console 4 speed? I have an R/T project that's all numbers matching 4 speed, buckets, non console.

yep its a buckets console 4 speed. its taken me some time to get it done, but Im gettn there.

Men want to be like you and women want to be with you....I'm guessing when you drink beer you drink dos equis as well?

Are you married? My wife wants to know ....lol

I am married, I learned a long time ago when I buy a mopar, she gets more clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc. As long as I follow this pattern she's happy, in turn I can keep buying them lol.

A happy wife is a happy life. Good to see the 70 H again. I miss that big boat.!

You took exceptional care of it. It's my fav for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back