For Sale BIG BLOCK PARTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironram

Reaction score
Contact seller
Summit 6401 cam, 3 Mallory distributors for RB block and 1 coil, eddie B block intake, fan shroud 2785435 19079, also have a new set of fender skirts for a 67 polara but fit other makes and models, and will have a 742 center section in a couple weeks with 2.76 gears currently in the vehicle, and if any one is interested I can come up with a 67 Chrysler BUDD disc brake setup but only whats at the wheels as the master and block are gone already. Also have a 1966 383 I stripped apart intake and carb are gone, pan and block no good and have the exhaust manis and ac compressor and brackets etc

cam (Small).png

distributors (Small).png

intake (Small).png

shroud (Small).png

Last edited:
If you weren't across the planet I might take you up on the Budd parts. Are there rotors?

Okay maybe not, I dont know how to start a convo with you, alrighty, my zip code is 27837, let me know what the total cost is plus do you take Paypal?

Okay maybe not, I dont know how to start a convo with you, alrighty, my zip code is 27837, let me know what the total cost is plus do you take Paypal?
Click on the name in the post and a window will pop up including the "Start a Converstion" option. You can also click on inbox and the option will show up.
P.S. Ironram is a great guy to deal with.

Ok i ll get down this morning and get price for shipping. Yes i do take Paypal

Tries to PM, but inbox is full.
Please PM - interested in distributor and shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back